Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching the Cup Final?

Are you watching the Cup Final

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes. It's one of the country's sporting crown jewels.

Albion being part of the FA Cup Final's tradition makes it all the more special.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If the weather was better and we were able to go out to restaurants the answer may be different, but I'm on for a warm up to the 8 o'clock top of the bill :thumbsup:

I might watch it since Leicester beat us on the way and if it wasn't for our last minute capitulation from the extremely quick corner it woulda been extra time and possibly penalties

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I have some drying paint that needs watching.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’ll be going through a flight of locks just East of Burnley on the Leeds Liverpool canal while it’s on, most likely, so probably not.

I can’t actually remember the last cup final I watched, to be honest. It’s a great shame as it used to be such a big event that I never wanted to miss.

I couldn’t remember who was in it, even.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No question the FA have stripped a lot of the soul out of the FA Cup but I could easily give them a blueprint for restoring at least some of its glory.

1. Semis at neutral grounds not Wembley
2. Final at 3pm on a Saturday once the league season has ended
3. No singer required to lead Abide with Me
4. No flame throwers required as the teams walk out the tunnel
5. Steps to the Royal Box to collect the cup that don’t suddenly dog-leg off into the stadium, go past the Club Wembley bogs and then suddenly emerge back into the stadium again.

There is loads more wrong with the Cup compared to its glory days but fixing these for starters would help.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Always watch the cup final. Should be at 3pm and the last game of the season but still the best day of the season. Given a choice of trophy the fa cup is the one I’d most like us to win.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Please don’t tell me that you watch Albion games at home on my tv as a full kit wanker :nono:

As a point of interest what’s your other half doing, all the jobs seem to be falling on you!

God no! Rarely wear my shirt TBH. Mrs Zef has done some painting, but she seems to excel at procurement. :whistle:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The BBC really putting some effort into it. Dedicated most of the afternoon to it. Fair play, reminds me of the early 80's and wondering what the players were having for breakfast.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite surprisingly emotional watching this :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here