Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
giphy.gif

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Very lackluster from both teams and I am surprised that West Ham are not pushing on as they are after European football whereas we have only a better position to play for.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Hmm Gross has had about four chances to cross and every ball in has been absolute shite. He has also given the ball away a couple of times in dangerous positions. He is the weak link imo.

Alzate has done well as has Ali J

All just my opinion though

I was thinking Alzate has offered absolutely nothing going forward, nor has AJ to be fair .
Together they passed back and forth to each other 7 times , neither wanting responsibility to run with the ball.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Zamora now coming out as a WHU fan. Disappointing

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Haven’t even seen Maupay tonight. Get rid.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Unpopular opinion, we are missing the things Maupay does well. Linking midfield to attack with clever movement dropping short.

BrookersLeftFoot

Jan 4, 2020
I was thinking Alzate has offered absolutely nothing going forward, nor has AJ to be fair .

Ali J had quite a few through balls which were pretty perfectly weighted, but the one for Wellbeck was probably the best of the lot.

All the forward players faded out towards the end apart from the last minute of extra time.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Together they passed back and forth to each other 7 times , neither wanting responsibility to run with the ball.

All about opinions. Alzate has run with the ball pretty well imo and has had good feet. Ali J has played the ball off well and his shot was probably goal bound.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Slowly slowly intricately back and forth work towards the box, passes get shorter and shorter until… pass straight to the opposition. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Id only we could find a quality final ball......

This is a makeshift team playing a team looking at Europe, they have to be more up for it than us. Just the way it is.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Zamora now coming out as a WHU fan. Disappointing

He came out as a West Ham at the Amex before one of our matches against them. Was being interviewed on pitch and had received big applause. Then said he was a Hammer and the Amex went silent for a second or 2.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Unpopular opinion, we are missing the things Maupay does well. Linking midfield to attack with clever movement dropping short.

I think it depends on whether we think the forwards should link better with the midfielders, or the midfielders link better with the forwards. If the former, then yes we are missing Maupay, if not then we are missing Lallana…..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here