Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greatest YouGov poll ever - what animal could you beat in a fight?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
E1XRXExWUAAiOrB.jpeg

:lolol:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Have they been reading NSC?

And how the hell do people think they can beat an Elephant in a fight without weapons? Get it in a head lock and pin it to the ground?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The people who genuinely think they could defeat a bear or a lion must be on something.

I notice honey badger didn’t make it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The King Cobra is an interesting fight.

23% of men think they’d win a fight, but what is winning? I’m pretty confident that I could grab one and end it under my boot but it would cost me a few bites, with out an anti-venom at hand, I’m going down too.

When you go into a fight with a King Cobra, you’d be best off digging two graves (although one would clearly be a lot easier to excavate, shouldn’t take more than a few minutes).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The people who genuinely think they could defeat a bear or a lion must be on something.

Never mind even a chimp.A:eek: Chimpanzee has a strength 6 to 8 times greater than an adult human.:mad:
Edit some scientists claim chimps are at least twice as strong as Humans.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
The King Cobra is an interesting fight.

23% of men think they’d win a fight, but what is winning? I’m pretty confident that I could grab one and end it under my boot but it would cost me a few bites, with out an anti-venom at hand, I’m going down too.

When you go into a fight with a King Cobra, you’d be best off digging two graves (although one would clearly be a lot easier to excavate, shouldn’t take more than a few minutes).

Do you write for Alan Partridge :lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The only one there I know I can beat is the rat, that is through past experience.
Has anyone wrestled a dog or a cat at bath time? There are no winners
The rest and I call BS with drugs involved

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
With all, I’d use my brain, and kill it with a gun. Which is why humans should be winning the worlds hardest animal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is the kangaroo wearing boxing gloves?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Or carrying a rifle, even then I’d have my doubts.

Whoops just seen the small print - unarmed

I wouldn’t be sure of beating any of them, even the sharp toothed plague carrying rat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With all, I’d use my brain, and kill it with a gun. Which is why humans should be winning the worlds hardest animal.

Did you also use your brain to read the question?

If so I'd be worried if I were you.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think once you get to large dog, it's more about belief exceeding capability. Nobody is winning a fight against the top half of that list unless extremely lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here