Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] DUP leadership

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I have to pinch myself to check that we are in the 21st Century when I see a Young Earth Creationist appointed as head of a political party especially one in the hotbed that is Northern Ireland.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have to pinch myself to check that we are in the 21st Century when I see a Young Earth Creationist appointed as head of a political party especially one in the hotbed that is Northern Ireland.
It does seem like a very large lurch to the right of the party. I'm assuming he will go against the government's plans to ban Gay Conversion Therapy? This will probably be the start of the end of the " Democratic " Unionist Party as they seem evermore bitter, twisted and out of date and irrelevant.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
His interview was something out of “ mr misery goes to town”

Is this seriously the best they can do?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I've got used to the crazy Evangelicals in the States but have only just really researched this homegrown mob.

Tory party should be ashamed of being associated with these throwbacks.

Weren't they propping up Theresa May's government ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've got used to the crazy Evangelicals in the States but have only just really researched this homegrown mob.

Yes, they were a fantastic ally and a valuable part of the Conservative and Unionist Party until...... Johnson gained an 80 seat majority and he imposed the Northern Ireland Protocol in order to " Get Brexit Done " thus throwing them under the bus, welcome to Tory Party governance !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

They are so thick they thought that if we promised to not **** them up over Brexit, and give them a shit load of money, it would be OK to vote with the tories.

Dear oh dear.

And when they realised they had been cast adrift for being stupid stone age morons, they jettisoned archaic Arleen or whatever she was called, only to replace her with a man who speaks to Jesus using his own dribble as a medium.

I bet Das Reich is a big fan. Stand up to trained marxists. Wibble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here