Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Britain's Best Breakfast - Teenage Brighton Fan cycling for charity

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good Luck Jeremy - with both the ride and also everything else you undertake - what an incredibly tough time you and your sister have had.

Donation made - looking forward to the photographs of the breakfasts !

SeagullsD123

Dec 29, 2016
Bloody hell Jeremy, that's an awful lot to deal with at such a young age – you and your sister deserve a tonne of admiration as well as support!

Do you have a Twitter account? That would be one way to help raise a load of money, spread the word of your challenge and also get some decent breakfast recommendations.

Bit random, but I'm quite partial to breakfast from Cotê and McDonalds – although rarely on the same day.

Massive good luck and I'll follow the journey with interest.

Can't say I've had a Cote breakfast but i've got seven weeks to get one... Thanks a million, I'm predominantly on Facebook and Instagram @TourdeFullEnglish but recently got Twitter and slowly getting more active @TourdeFullEng

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Now donated. Good for young man, stay safe on the road. Expect to see you dragged out at half time sometime next season to enlighten us all :clap:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wow, just wow! So sorry for your loss. I have no idea what that must be like as I am so fortunate to have both my parent still with us and in their 90's.
Commendable and you have my utmost respect.

How hard & fixed is your route?
Whilst coming up the Welsh coast, if you feel like turning inland around Aberystwyth [fed up with being drenched daily :-( by the Welsh weather] and head to Telford [Shropshire is very flat too] I will happily BUY you breakfast at any local place of your choosing. And you can either tent in our back garden or we could put you up in the spare room and Mrs SS will cook you a full English breakfast. Just an idea like ....

Sky Blue

May 18, 2021
City supporter here. Admirable stuff, this, well done. Put in a bit of cash and posted it on City's Bluemoon forum, you will get a few more Northerners digging sixpences out of their grubby pockets to add to the fund.
(Wish I could be there by the seaside today, I was there on that sunny day two years ago when we won the title. Oh, and good luck vs Arsenal!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can't believe I did't see this until now :(

[MENTION=35013]SeagullsD123[/MENTION] - not sure if the club were aware of your amazing story previously, but they certainly are now. If nothing else, you should hopefully get some more publicity which translates into precious fundraising.

Please shout if you need any help at any time.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Will do my best to stop by at the Tenth Hole before the ferry over to the Isle of Wight. Any other recommendations very welcome!

Barnaby's in Sandown on the Island always a decent Breakfast . Just up from the pier . Good luck ,whatever gets thrown at you on your trip enjoy it.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Can't say I've had a Cote breakfast but i've got seven weeks to get one... Thanks a million, I'm predominantly on Facebook and Instagram @TourdeFullEnglish but recently got Twitter and slowly getting more active @TourdeFullEng

Here’s the link if anyone needs it - the club have tweeted it, which is quality :albion2: Hope the cycle’s going well - I’ve suddenly got a hunger for a full English!

https://twitter.com/tourdefulleng?s=21

SeagullsD123

Dec 29, 2016
Thanks so much to everyone on here for all the help, support and donations. It really means the world and nothing like having the club you support, support you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here