Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Giroud

White Fan man

Oct 25, 2020
I’m sick and tired of losing out on players to the likes of Barcelona & AC Milan. We could have nicked Cavani off Utd too but our recruitment team was asleep! Perhaps Ashworth has reached his ceiling?

Cavani was looking for around £350,000 a week when he left PSG.

Hopefully a wages cap will come in one day where your whole squad totals no more than a certain cumulative total.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Listening to Harty interview Dick, either the club are deffo after Giroud, or Dick is no longer near the tent, let alone inside it. His evident eyebrow raise at not being invited to the Citeh game as a guest suggests he has a fair idea where the tent is, but is not yet confident he would find it if he were to stride boldly forth. Still. And if we singe Oliver, it will be pleasing.

As I said in Dick interview thread I have no doubt he would only have had to ring up and am sure they would have happy to give him a ticket.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Listening to Harty interview Dick, either the club are deffo after Giroud, or Dick is no longer near the tent, let alone inside it. His evident eyebrow raise at not being invited to the Citeh game as a guest suggests he has a fair idea where the tent is, but is not yet confident he would find it if he were to stride boldly forth. Still. And if we singe Oliver, it will be pleasing.

Bearing in mind how closely we play our cards regarding transfers I can’t imagine Dick having any idea who we are after.

Albion legend maybe, but discreet he is not.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've just speed read this last few pages . . . so Olivier's gone to AC Milan after having his Dick singed and we couldn't get Wood even if we wanted to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here