Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Giroud

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is an excellent focus in attack and scored goals.
Age maybe a downside with Welbeck too but split 90 minutes between those two and I think we will be headed up the table.
Wage is high of course.
Abrahams likely to earn as much but otherwise the same assets and age on his side.....?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A fading force, no pace, but a gay icon. It's a tough one, if we are looking at signing up a Chelsea striker it's a no brainer, we should be moving heaven and earth to sign Tammy.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Nice idea, doubt if he has enough baggage to come to little old Brighton. I suggest he will have attractive financial offers from elsewhere which we will not want to match.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We're going to have a nice selection of ageing bit part players at this rate

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Brilliant impact sub BUT too expensive. I think he still has 1 more season in him. Wouldn't be surprised if he went off to USA though

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He is an excellent focus in attack and scored goals.
Age maybe a downside with Welbeck too but split 90 minutes between those two and I think we will be headed up the table.
Wage is high of course.
Abrahams likely to earn as much but otherwise the same assets and age on his side.....?

You just said it yourself, his age could be a problem now, if you had posed this question a season or two ago l would probably have said yes.

Is salary is likely to be prohibitive too, and l think it will be younger players on their way up that we will be targetting, not high earning established ones, who will soon be on the wane.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maximum wage in the MLS now is about $10k a week.... so if he went there it is for the lifestyle, not money or competitive football

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If he wants to play and wants a challenge, then its worth a 2 year deal. He doesn't need the dough. Then he could head off to Inter Miami for a final swansong, and a last loading of the wallet.
it's a yes from me, but it won't happen

With their rich, vibrant history, not to mention David Dullard and his high-pitched squeaky voice and hair weave at the helm, who the heck wouldn’t want to sign for Inter Miami?!

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here