Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] **Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Official Thread & Sweepstake**

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep folks, it's that time again - we're just 10 days from the Grand Final of Eurovision 2021 in Rotterdam, so as per NSC tradition I will be setting up a sweepstake.

There are 39 participating countries, so the first 38 of you to express an interest will be entered into the draw.

- 16 countries will participate in the first Semi-Final next Tuesday (8pm, BBC Four) with 10 qualifying for the Final.

- 17 countries will participate in the second Semi-Final next Thursday (also 8pm, BBC Four), with 10 qualifying for the Final.

- The twenty Semi-Final qualifiers will then join the UK, Spain, France, Italy, Germany (the Big Five) and the Netherlands (hosts) in the Final on Saturday 22nd May (8pm on BBC One).

if you want to participate (purely for fun), then reply below. Feel free to stick some of your Eurovision favourites in the thread as well.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm In.

I know this is random, but this is one of my favourite entries - Finland from 2009. It finished 24 of 25, so even below the UK entry for that year (Jade Ewen - It's My Time).

It ticks every box - shocking rapping, dolly birds, fire, fast disco beat and incredible naff:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'UK, Spain, France, Italy, Germany (the Big Five)'. The original Eurovision Super League.

I'm still smarting over Cocoa's failure to win with 'Bad old days'. But I'm IN for the sweepstake.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm a puppet on a string for this. Singe me up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here