Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Biss Off! Au Revoir Maupay?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Celebrating survival. ��

Link to follow apologies just realised it’s last weeks they’ve sent ��

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm guessing this is just 2 blokes with no official link to the club discussing what they've seen on the internet? Sort of a NSC live.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't mention the war. You mentioned it once but I think you got away with it...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm guessing this is just 2 blokes with no official link to the club discussing what they've seen on the internet? Sort of a NSC live.

:lolol:

The missing piece of the jigsaw is a 15 goals a season striker. We are creating plenty of chances but just not sticking them away.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
:lolol:

The missing piece of the jigsaw is a 15 goals a season striker. We are creating plenty of chances but just not sticking them away.
You should be a commentator. Such insight. :)

What will you say next season now you can't talk about Ben White at Leeds last season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You should be a commentator. Such insight. :)

What will you say next season now you can't talk about Ben White at Leeds last season?

Well Brighton hope to push on but they may have to do so without players like Ben White and Yves Bissouma, who are attracting a lot of interest from the likes to Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well Brighton hope to push on but they may have to do so without players like Ben White and Yves Bissouma, who are attracting a lot of interest from the likes to Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton.

If we were able to solve our goalscoring issue by selling those two I would be ok with that.

As long as we don't let them go too cheaply.

We have several young CBs in the club and one of those could step up.
I am sure that Moder and Moises Caicedo were signed as potential replacements for Bissouma.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we were able to solve our goalscoring issue by selling those two I would be ok with that.

As long as we don't let them go too cheaply.

We have several young CBs in the club and one of those could step up.
I am sure that Moder and Moises Caicedo were signed as potential replacements for Bissouma.

(I'll be Rob Brydon and you can be Steeve Coogan.)

Aaron Connolly needs to pull his socks up, though. He showed a lot of promise but he's been disappointing since, in several respects.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I really enjoyed the Paul Hayward interview in the previous episode.
I think the production team should focus on getting journos or people involved in the game to share their views.

The views and opinions expressed in this episode have already all been churned out many times on NSC.
This episode reminded me of a Fast Show sketch.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I really enjoyed the Paul Hayward interview in the previous episode.
I think the production team should focus on getting journos or people involved in the game to share their views.

The views and opinions expressed in this episode have already all been churned out many times on NSC.
This episode reminded me of a Fast Show sketch.

I'm interviewing Gordon Smith tomorrow, will be out Monday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm interviewing Gordon Smith tomorrow, will be out Monday.

All good mate, but maybe high time we as a fanbase drew a firm line under 40 years ago and all stopped Doing The Time Warp Today. Would be WAY more interested in hearing an interview with, say, Gordon GREER. What on earth does Gordon Smith have to say that we've not already heard a hundred times before? ???

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
All good mate, but maybe high time we as a fanbase drew a firm line under 40 years ago and all stopped Doing The Time Warp Today. Would be WAY more interested in hearing an interview with, say, Gordon GREER. What on earth does Gordon Smith have to say that we've not already heard a hundred times before? ???

We did Greer last week......along with Bennett, El Abd & Dicker :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here