Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Following the draft I think it's time to start the 2021 thread for the upcoming season.

News out today is the planned return of NFL games to London post pandemic.

Both at Spurs (boo) we should get the joy of...Jet v Falcons (10th Oct) and Dolphins v Jags (17th Oct)

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Following the draft I think it's time to start the 2021 thread for the upcoming season.

News out today is the planned return of NFL games to London post pandemic.

Both at Spurs (boo) we should get the joy of...Jet v Falcons (10th Oct) and Dolphins v Jags (17th Oct)

What is the typical ticketing process for these games? Do you have register / ballot, or normally general sale?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What is the typical ticketing process for these games? Do you have register / ballot, or normally general sale?

Register your interest to keep in touch with details. They will sell season tickets first, single game tickets later on. These two games look to be total belters so will sell very quickly indeed.

Spurs is a great NFL stadium, had a great time at the Bears/Raiders game last time round.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Having enjoyed the last Super Bowl and been into NFL during the '80s, I've decided to get back into this starting this coming season. Never really had a team but always had a soft spot for the Seahawks (bit like Seagulls). Controversially though, I'm going to be a quiet and distant member of the Raider Nation this season. As Star Wars fan, I just couldn't resist that Death Star stadium. Go Raiders!

Also, what's the best way to follow games from here other than through subscriptions and the BBC's highlights shows?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Having enjoyed the last Super Bowl and been into NFL during the '80s, I've decided to get back into this starting this coming season. Never really had a team but always had a soft spot for the Seahawks (bit like Seagulls). Controversially though, I'm going to be a quiet and distant member of the Raider Nation this season. As Star Wars fan, I just couldn't resist that Death Star stadium. Go Raiders!

Also, what's the best way to follow games from here other than through subscriptions and the BBC's highlights shows?

NFL Gamepass is essential in my view.

For free stuff head off into podcast land and YouTube. Around The NFL is the go to all purpose NFL pod, for a good British take then I recommend The Gridiron Gentlemen.

I follow the WFT and have Washington Football Talk, The Hog Sty, Tae & Todd, Harry Hog, Seasons of Discontent, the Washington Wrap and there are many more I do not get around too. I also have various you tubers to follow too. I'd imagine for the Raiders there will be a ridiculous amount of content available. Dive in and enjoy!

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Hello everybody! The countdown starts here!

I'm dumping Sky Sports this year (never watch it any more, not even when Brighton are on), so I'll probably go for something like Gamepass.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Being a Raiders fan another year of shattered dreams

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Looking forward to 2021 (supporting the Cards). Just hope Murray can rid himself of those costly mistakes and we might sneak into the playoffs this year.

Jul 7, 2003
17th October - potentially the chance to see Tim Tebow in action as a 33 year old Tight End for the Jags:lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It’s mad, we can bathe in the excitement and frenzy around having a new head coach and drafting Trevor Lawrence, and then somehow it feels like it’s being undone with the Tebow circus. Seriously, wtf are they doing? We’d be far better off bringing Eifert back.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Love the Browns going "old school" for the schedule release in their 75th Anniversary this year.
Tough run of games this season tbh, & not sure I've ever seen back-2-back divisional games before and after a bye? Will be two crucial games against the Ravens....

20210513_075156.jpg

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
It’s mad, we can bathe in the excitement and frenzy around having a new head coach and drafting Trevor Lawrence, and then somehow it feels like it’s being undone with the Tebow circus. Seriously, wtf are they doing? We’d be far better off bringing Eifert back.

How Did Tyler Eifert perform for you last year ? Or did he continue to impersonate Paul Kitsons career here ?

Jul 7, 2003
Payton on good form again in the Broncos schedule release video

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here