Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket waiting list disappears.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Someone must know, can someone email Mr Barber? I was wondering if the seats that were supposedly put in recently have always been there. I always wondered how we get sold ticket attendance of about 30, 300 approx when the capacity was around 30, 750 and the covered seats isolating the away fans was huge. I am expecting these ccovered areas to be much smaller next season. You only have to see the difference in segregation at a Spurs/Arsnal match to come to the conclusion that segregation at the Amex is well over the top.
The bulk of 'new seats' have probably always been there but now we have planning permission to use them.

According to this article most new seats are for hospitality:

http://www.wearebrighton.com/newsop...lbion-confirm-where-1750-new-seats-are-going/

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Paid for my season ticket sharing....Now three mates who said they`d share have got tickets of their own. Good for them!! Not so good for me !!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Someone must know, can someone email Mr Barber? I was wondering if the seats that were supposedly put in recently have always been there. I always wondered how we get sold ticket attendance of about 30, 300 approx when the capacity was around 30, 750 and the covered seats isolating the away fans was huge. I am expecting these ccovered areas to be much smaller next season. You only have to see the difference in segregation at a Spurs/Arsnal match to come to the conclusion that segregation at the Amex is well over the top.
The bulk of 'new seats' have probably always been there but now we have planning permission to use them.

They have added 2 extra seats to rows in a lot of sections, as you can see from this recent photo of the east stand. If you count you will see there are now 30 seats per row between aisles. Previously there were 28.

extraseats.PNG

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
They have added 2 extra seats to rows in a lot of sections, as you can see from this recent photo of the east stand. If you count you will see there are now 30 seats per row between aisles. Previously there were 28.

View attachment 136722

Is it my imagination or do the windows in the East Stand look far superior these days than the little windows that used to adorn a very grey looking middle section between East lower and East upper?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Season tickets

Just got a mail with loads of season tickets available for next year

I thought we had a huge waiting list?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm liking the club's new ST Share initiative whereby you get use of an empty seat in the ESL to watch the last 15 minutes of the game at a substantially discounted rate :thumbsup:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Ha haaaaaah

Interesting though that so many must have given up their ST!

Club stated 8% didn't renew, I don't know the exact ST number, but say we have around 24k ST holders, 8% not renewing = approx. 2000 seats. Plus the seats we've added to our capacity.

I'm not sure the renewal number isn't fairly typical, as I was under the impression about 2k or so have changed hands each year we've been in the PL. Only difference this time is the waiting list has evaporated to take them up.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've just received an email to apply for a ST for someone on my F&F list (my Daughter). Whilst they've been to many games over the years, a young Daughter (my Grand Daughter) put a stop to all that. Clicking through I got to the point of being able to buy it, not that I did. As she is not on any lists nor a member of any schemes, they must be well under ST sales for next season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Isn’t it good that for the first time in years anyone who wants (and can afford) a ST can have one

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Isn’t it good that for the first time in years anyone who wants (and can afford) a ST can have one

One way of looking at it...

Or that thousands that had paid to be members to wait patiently on a waiting list can't now afford to buy an ST that has become available because a pandemic has massively impacted their income.:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here