Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you're an overweight middle aged white man with problems expressing your emotions

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 years ago today it's likely you were doing this:-

so you might want to look away now!

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It strikes me looking at this that we've had so many people playing for us over the last 5 or 6 years who will go down as genuine club legends, by which I mean they will be looked upon as such in 30 years from now. Bruno, Zamora, Calderon, Dunk, Murray, Hughton (although a manager, not a player) all just off the top of my head.

Legend is such an overused word in football but I don't think that's the case in any of those examples.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I wish, whoever painted the original El Capitan mural could find a permanent wall, to repeat it. It’s iconic.

There is a huge one at the end of Kingsbury Street on the side wall of the old Northern Tavern

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow a full stadium, that's quite emotional as well

Yep it's got everything.

Bruno.
Sunshine.
Full stadium.
Love & appreciation.
Us singing the same song at a different time and speed.

It's all there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really REALLY wish my Omsung Phine could have done the moment justice. Gah!

107722204_10157887787722763_422041839726750893_n.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
To which I’ll add this video

https://vimeo.com/335717103

I love absolutely everything about that video (well, not absolutely everything, as Bruno was leaving us). One of my very favourite players of all time. Model professional. Utterly calm under pressure. Such skill on the ball. Magnificent distribution. Then there’s the sound of the crowd. The respect from the players, even those in the midst of their own coronation. Just... beautiful.

If you’ve any hot coals lying about I’ll gladly walk over them for him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Jul 7, 2003
Beautiful photos :bowdown:

It was a day of immaculately observed respect from both sets of fans, players and backroom staff. First when Bruno went off for the last time and then again two minutes later when Kompany went off for the last time. Beautiful photos, Beautiful day, Beautiful game

I seem to remember that Bruno had a beautiful wife as well. This being NSC, I'm surprised those photos have not featured already in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here