Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] San Aguero

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
So the shock of the summer will be when Aguero signs for the Albion. Shouldn’t we make him very welcome next week to clinch the deal? Have we got a song for him yet :)?

Bloody spellchecker San Aguero

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So the shock of the summer will be when Aguero signs for the Albion. Shouldn’t we make him very welcome next week to clinch the deal? Have we got a song for him yet :)?

San Aguero? Sam? :shrug:

Do you actually have any idea what his name is?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I started a similar thread ages ago but my sauces close to HP, sorry GP, have confirmed he is no longer wanted as we already have too many players capable of missing penalties.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
San Aguero. Isn't that Spanish for 'Still Water'?

May 5, 2020
Sussex
We may well sign Sam or San Aguero but Sergio is going to Barcelona I believe.

Yes I fear you may be correct.
I just googled aguero to Barcelona and there is a lot of chatter about him really wanting to go to Barca which is a shame.
It is possible he may change his mind after one last visit to the amex and Sussex maybe.
I certainly think it's worth a last ditch charm offensive to woo him,maybe let Bruno have a chat with him,and see if he can change his mind?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here