Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greensill

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Okay, how many of us opened this thread expecting to read about some transfer speculation?

About the same number as opened it up for 'WTF' - and promptly exited it on WTFC (Who The F*** Cares). Thread probably bound for the Bear Pit (good riddance) or the Brexit thread - same 'customers'.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
About the same number as opened it up for 'WTF' - and promptly exited it on WTFC (Who The F*** Cares). Thread probably bound for the Bear Pit (good riddance) or the Brexit thread - same 'customers'.

tory boy upset by lord snooty being caught with hand in till

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
watched it, appalled the taxpayer was defrauded of 320m.

Will no doubt be brushed under the carpet by the press then keep the publics attention on people in dinghies

And would have been far, FAR more had the Bank of England not turned down Dave's numerous brazen begging notes (56 in all) to the Chancellor and his parliament chummies pleading with them to open up the Treasury and lend Greensill tens of billions more to pour into the black hole that was CFG, just prior to Greensill collapsing completely.

Cameron is utter filth, another typical self-serving Tory weasel who "broke no rules", but did everything he could to defraud the taxpayer so he could further feather his own nest. The fact he is referred to as "the right honourable gentleman" is a sick joke. A joke not in the least bit funny.

I'd absolutely love him to be tied up in a hessian sack with Boris Johnson, and hurled into the Thames on Christmas Day. The world would be a better place for it.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
And would have been far, FAR more had the Bank of England not turned down Dave's numerous brazen begging notes (56 in all) to the Chancellor and his parliament chummies pleading with them to open up the Treasury and lend Greensill tens of billions more to pour into the black hole that was CFG, just prior to Greensill collapsing completely.

Cameron is utter filth, another typical self-serving Tory weasel who "broke no rules", but did everything he could to defraud the taxpayer so he could further feather his own nest. The fact he is referred to as "the right honourable gentleman" is a sick joke. A joke not in the least bit funny.

I'd absolutely love him to be tied up in a hessian sack with Boris Johnson, and hurled into the Thames on Christmas Day. The world would be a better place for it.

Blair and Brown just as bad.

They are all just after themselves.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Are they ? Or is this false equivalence?

I'm particularly interested in why Brown is just as bad tbh.

It was just a bollocks statement. Since leaving No 10, Brown has taken unpaid roles with the World Economic Forum, the UN and the Worldwide Web Foundation. He does have paid remuneration but all his salary goes to support he and his wife's charitable foundation. There is no record of his lobbying for private organisations or receiving any British taxpayers' money.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Are they ? Or is this false equivalence?

I'm particularly interested in why Brown is just as bad tbh.

To be honest I expected an answer of Tory corruption is perfectly fine (no matter how much or how brazen) because Corbyn / previous Labour politician / Labour generally - or how 'things' would be so much worse, without any facts (i.e. look at deficit% of GDP) so Cameron can fill his boots......oh look another Dinghy.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here