Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dear Baby Jesus. PLEASE Don't Man City Clinch The Title At The Amex

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure I can bear being locked in and made to applaud the entire Man City catering staff and web design team for two years out of three. Make. It. Stop. :moo:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I can bear being locked in and made to applaud the entire Man City catering staff and web design team for two years out of three. Make. It. Stop. :moo:

They'll get the Trophy at home on their last game

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Can't BELIEVE you didn't stay behind in 'the bowl' to salute Man City's assistant catering manager :facepalm:

I congratulated our assistant catering manager for keeping me lubricated all season and carried him or her shoulder high around the Mayo Wynn Baxter lounge.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I reckon it'll be done and dusted tonight because Leicester will beat a changed (weaker) United team who are more concerned about Liverpool and resting players from two days ago.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hopefully United will beat Leicester tonight.
City then smash Newcastle to clinch it on Friday and then go on the piss for 3 days, before rocking up at the Amex on Tuesday.
We then win 2-0 with two Trossard freekicks bouncing off the woodwork onto Ederson's bonce and into the back of the net.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Not sure that your prayers will be answered. Those look suspiciously like Citeh colours to me...

RT101_1200x1799.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Surely not so bad, the Amex received extra publicity on worldwide basis, camera shots they are still using two years on....

Nearly had a whole lot more publicity when the silly burner things almost set fire to the overhead cameras on wires :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here