Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oli McBurnie not taking relegation well

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the start of 2020, McBurnie was given a warning by the FA for his conduct at a Swansea vs Cardiff game when he was spotted sitting among fans and making obscene gestures in the stands of the South Wales derby.

In July last year he was fined £30,000 by Leeds JPs for drink driving in October 2019.

Not likely to be on our transfer target list.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've said it before about his life choices and been told it's his football ability that matters. Well it isn't. Potter made clear after he joined Albion that he had no interest in McBurnie. This will only confirm it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
At the start of 2020, McBurnie was given a warning by the FA for his conduct at a Swansea vs Cardiff game when he was spotted sitting among fans and making obscene gestures in the stands of the South Wales derby.

In July last year he was fined £30,000 by Leeds JPs for drink driving in October 2019.

Not likely to be on our transfer target list.

Is it discrimination to say he's failed the no dickhead test without even being the chance to take it!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I love this

North Yorkshire Police said that "a 24-year-old man" had been "arrested in connection with an incident which involved another man being assaulted".
Scotland international McBurnie, 24, is part of the Blades squad whose relegation from the Premier League was confirmed on 17 April

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
7 goals in 65 appearances and a 20M striker. I reckon 65% of them really don't work out. Maupay's not great but at least borderline compared to muppets like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here