Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paper Season Tickets

seagullrich

Dec 16, 2010
Does anyone know if it's still possible to request paper season tickets? I like keeping the ticket stubs.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can remember my first season ticket book at the Goldstone. It was our first season ticket in the first division under Mullery. It was in the South West and I think it was £23 for the season.

Roughly about a twelfth of my monthly take home pay at the time. I was still a junior clerk at the time.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I guess you haven't had a season ticket since the Amex? No dig but we have had cards since day one.

I also used to collect the stubs off the tickets, got a frame at home full of Home and away tickets. I made a new one for the premier league era.

seagullrich

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks all - suspected this was the case.

I had a paper season ticket from the Withdean days but trying to get my first season ticket since then.

For individual games at the Amex you could still get paper tickets but it looks like they're phasing that out now too.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can remember my first season ticket book at the Goldstone. It was our first season ticket in the first division under Mullery. It was in the South West and I think it was £23 for the season.

Roughly about a twelfth of my monthly take home pay at the time. I was still a junior clerk at the time.

I always thought a season ticket was unaffordable @ the Goldstone, and you never needed one, you could always get in . . . . albeit sometimes at half 1 or 2 o'clock.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Think you have to go right back to the final days at the Goldstone, at least for hand written ones. Those that l had at Withdean were paper, but were printed off a machine.
I think the Goldstone tickets were printed.
For those amongst us who actually own a smartphone yes. Otherwise an alternative method will need to be offered.
The club will surely allow print at home versions. Line for the city match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here