Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2021-22 Pre-Season Friendly Thread (First team, U-23s and U-18s)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Last note on the Stockport County friendly from yesterday - the match report on the Stockport County website shows they fielded a trialist in the first half. Reading their forum, it is an open secret that Ben Barclay will be joining them. He is out of contract at Accrington Stanley but has been offered a new deal there. Presumably the delay in Stockport announcing his signature is to do with the fact that he is entitled to another month's wage from his old club if he doesn't get fixed up immediately. I expect the Hatters will announce his signing on Aug 1 (or shortly thereafter):-

[TWEET]1422225703295139843[/TWEET]

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
God he looks old(er). Time flies.
Stockport will be strong this season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Albion U-23s lost 1-0 against Fulham at Motspur Park today - FULHAM U23 1-0 BRIGHTON U23
What a terrible - and lazy - match report. If the guy's got ambitions as a journo he* should have at least recorded te Brighton team line up, and it wouldn't have hurt him to put names to one or two of our players.
I know, and understand, that he is reporting for Fulham FC on the Fulham FC website, but it's still a piss-poor match report.

Still, I wonder what sort of report will eventually pop up on the Albion website ..................................

* insert appropriate pronoun if mortally offended by 'he'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here