Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was Potter Wearing An Earpiece?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Remarked on it in the main Match Thread. About 10 minutes from the end, camera panned to Potter and Billy Reid on the touchline. Potter looked for all the world like he was listening into an earpiece. What say NSC?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I didn’t see anything but if he was he could have been using it to communicate with one of the coaching staff up in the stands, Bruno often sits up in the stands during games. Either that or Potter couldn’t bear to miss Sunday Love Songs on Radio 2.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Wish I had contact so I could have said whatever changes you make dont put Burn to left Back to mark Troure

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I didn’t see anything but if he was he could have been using it to communicate with one of the coaching staff up in the stands, Bruno often sits up in the stands during games. Either that or Potter couldn’t bear to miss Sunday Love Songs on Radio 2.

Yup, this. Probably communicating with Bruno & the Bear in the stands.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At home games Ben Roberts sits in the WSU with a radio thing, so guess he has a perspective from a coach in the stands

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
As their equaliser went in he probably thought "Here wig go again. There'll be hell toupee for this if we lose."

Oh......

Earpiece.
Was Potter wearing an earpiece.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Probably just getting into Harry Wilson Tackle’s latest mixtape of Azerbaijani witch house instrumentals remixed by a Peruvian great grandmother using her ironing board and only released for 3 minutes on Bandcamp in October 2016 before being deleted.

Explains leaving BDB up against Traore, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yup, this. Probably communicating with Bruno & the Bear in the stands.

100% this I reckon - Bruno has said previously that he often tries to get a 'high perch' in the ground so he can see what's going on and then relays info from there. All teams do it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Probably listening to Ocean Colour Scene on his phone, much more enjoyable than watching the shower of shite on the pitch. :annoyed:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Remarked on it in the main Match Thread. About 10 minutes from the end, camera panned to Potter and Billy Reid on the touchline. Potter looked for all the world like he was listening into an earpiece. What say NSC?

I believe he is being advised by the former Barnton manager, who's name escapes me.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Probably listening to Ocean Colour Scene on his phone, much more enjoyable than watching the shower of shite on the pitch. :annoyed:

Bit harsh...

Relax fella, stupid challenge, red card, game changes, shower of shit...

No, shower of shit was a long time ago, pull yourself together and Remember what division we are in..,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here