Gross - 8 - thought he was great on the ball today
AJ - 7 - good going forward, but just poor at tracking
Trossard - 6 - ok on the ball
Maupay - 8 - shame about the sending off
Welbeck - 7

Moder - 5 - little impact - not sure he contributed
MacAllister - 5 - did he touch the ball? Perhaps I'm being harsh
Zeqiri - N/A

Moss - 5 - got the Dunk decision right, but is so off the pace, missed clear pen on Burn......

It's a funny one, as I felt we were great in the first half and actually defended relatively well, so don't feel I can mark the players low.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sanchez - 7
White - 7
Dunk - 7 - Supreme up until the red
Webster - 6
Burn - 7
Bissouma - 7
Gross - 7
AJ - 7
Trossard - 7
Maupay - 6 - point off for the pointless red at the end
Welbeck - 7

Moder - 6
MacAllister - 6
Zeqiri - N/A

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dunk was on a ‘10’ for me up until the red which cost us at least a point.

The trouble is (and hindsight is a wonderful thing), his contribution was literally a game changer.......

I would say 4/5 for first half, 1/5 for second. So 5 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sanchez - 7
White - 8
Dunk - 8 first half, 0 second half, so a 4. Sunday league decision pisshead decision making cost us the game
Webster - 4
Burn - 7
Bissouma - 8
Gross - 8
AJ - 7
Trossard - 7
Maupay - 4, pointless pain in the arse, at least we wont be seeing him again this season
Welbeck - 7

Moder - 6
MacAllister - 6
Zeqiri - not a huge amount of time, but a 6

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sanchez - 7

White - 7
Dunk - 5 - shocking decision, cost us the game
Webster - 6
Burn - 6

AJ - 6
Gross - 6
Bissouma - 7
Trossard - 7

Welbeck - 7
Maupay - 6

Mac Allister - 6
Moder - 6
Zeqiri - n/a

I’d go with this but give Dunk a 3. Scored the goal but then cost us the game with a utterly unnecessary foul.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Sanchez - 7
White - 7
Dunk - 4
Webster - 6
Burn - 6
AJ - 6
Gross - 6
Bissouma - 6
Trossard - 7
Welbeck - 7
Maupay - 6

Mac Allister - 6
Moder - 6

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sanchez 7 - couple of good saves but plenty of poor distribution today, putting the team under unnecessary pressure

White 7 - solid
Dunk N/A - best player on the pitch until one silly mistake cost the game... dont know how to rate that
Webster 6 - good first half, struggled quite a bit in second (even before the red card)
BDB 7 - strong performance defensively, had problems with Traore but got no help from Webster

Ali J 6 - some good crosses and passes but generally poor
Gross 6 - good set pieces and solid playmaking but for the majority of the game he struggled to pressure their dirty midfield
Bissouma 7 - not his best game but still good despite difficult circumstances
Trossard 6 - couldnt find spaces and made things too complicated. Close to a 5, but some good actions.

Maupay 7 - not his best day with the ball, but supported the midfield and removed Neves from the game which was the main reason Brighton dominated most part of first half

Welbeck 7 - some good moves but fairly anonymous. Should have done better on that dirty through ball.

Subs - did ok but no real impact

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Sanchez - 7

White - 7
Dunk - 7
Webster - 6
Burn - 6

AJ - 5
Gross - 6
Bissouma - 6
Trossard -5

Welbeck - 6
Maupay - 5

Mac Allister - 5
Moder -5
Zeqiri - n/a

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Dunk looked like the only one who could score so all this sh*t about him costing us the game is nonsense. We played a lot of tippy/tappy to no avail and Ali J played some sharp balls in which no one was near them. The only other shot came from Maupay from Wellbeck's. knockdown and that went over the bar.

Bad decision by Dunk, maybe, but the reality is it was more instinct than a shall i /shan't i decision. Hindsight is such a wonderful thing but , had we hung on then we secure 40 points with 3 games to go and everyone is happy bar Lewis.

What should be reviewed is how we don't get closer to scoring and why we couldn't defend in the box without Dunk.

ratings considering the opposition were poor

Sanchez - 6 - needs to launch it occasionally especially when the opposition is suspect at the back. Not sure if he needed to do more to control the defence once Dunk had gone
White - 6.5 does not command the defending/blocking positions in the way dunk would
Dunk - 6 if he hadn't started we would not have scored . Heartbeat of the team which showed once he was off.
Webster - 6 - Like White not enough of an old fashioned stopper
Burn - 6.5 battles
Bissouma - 6.5 - some good things but not enough bite, has had better games where he has truley bossed the midfield but not today
Gross - 6.5- Some decent crosses but his light weight header lost the ball that led to Dunk's sending off
AJ - 6.5 - good incisive play with his first time passes but we need someone who is alert to them. Not a wingback
Trossard - 6 - never made the opposition feel in danger
Maupay - 6- lot of hard work and tackling back but needed to do better with his shot
Welbeck - 6.5 some good bits but not alert enough to some of the Ali J balls

Moder - 6 - little impact - would have preferred to see him start at expense of (ali j, trossard or gross) as don't think we can play those 3 players at same time
MacAllister - 6 - weak in defence when they scored 2nd goal. Seems to have lost that forward thinking he had when was first playing (guess its hard when you come on with only 10 men)
Zeqiri - N/A

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not an easy game to mark. Such a contrast the 2 halves. Hear so often when a side goes down to ten they are harder to break down, This was the opposite .From when Dunk went off and Burn went to left back they were all over us. Didnt help we have no defenders as subs. which meant forced to play Burn at full back. Traore must of thought it was Christmas seeing Burn in front of him again, On reflection wrong subs. By taking off 2 out and out attacking players looked like we had given up Maybe better if Burn had gone to CB and a player designated to mark Traore
Sanchez 7
White 7 good
Dunk 4 Just made wrong decision
Webster 7 Good
Burn 5 Just should never play at full back
Alli 7 Very good after first 10mins Have to realise not a defender
Gros 6 Average
Bissouma 6 Average
Trossard 7 Always the one looking to make something happen
Maupay 7 Stupid red but played well.
Welbeck 6 average

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports