Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where's All The Posts BEMOANING The Demise Of The Two-Man Corner Kick?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
While I was never in the "we never did this in the 1950s so it must be garbage" camp and the guys went from scoring 0 corner goals October-Mid December to two corner goals in one month with the "two takers" tactic, I dont really miss it... quite simply because BDB is the only left footed player in the team and no one is going to think "maybe he will take the inswinging corner" or "maybe they will play it short to have BDB cut in and shoot".

Think we'll see it again when March is back. Yes, yes I know some see it as useless and even destructive to sacrifice one of the two masterful aerial duelists March and Gross and the overload of goals they would score from being present in the penalty box on corners, but I still think the pros outweigh the cons.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Oh hang on, there aren't any :lolol:

Word with yourselves you silly GP-blinded gormless muppets?

Eh. Most people here were largely against the 2 man corners or at best ambivalent.

And anyone who backs the manager is a “silly GP-blinded gormless muppet”... How old are you, 12?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Eh. Most people here were largely against the 2 man corners or at best ambivalent.

Were they bollocks. It was all part of Potter's supposed post-modern deep-thinking you silly GP-blinded gormless muppet. Ever get the feeling you've been had? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Were they bollocks. It was all part of Potter's supposed post-modern deep-thinking you silly GP-blinded gormless muppet. Ever get the feeling you've been had? :lolol:

Not really as I was never particularly a proponent of the 2 man corner routine. Guess that ruins your childish argument.

But you’re all pumped up and in full Porter out mode I guess as we lost, so fill your boots.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not really as I was never particularly a proponent of the 2 man corner routine. Guess that ruins your childish argument.

But you’re all pumped up and in full Porter out mode I guess as we lost, so fill your boots.

Strange one you are :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here