Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Disappointed with the result today...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... we'll learn from it and be back stronger for next week, thanks for your support, UTA"

(Just in case any players have lost their template).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wouldn't it be great if someone went rogue.

'We shot ourselves in the foot today, we were in control at halftime. That's Dunky's 8th red card now, you would think he would know better by now, he basically handed the game to Wolves by being too slow and pulling the lad back. As for Maupay getting a red after the final whistle is even worse, he should be banished to the youth team and shown the door in the summer, he just doesn't look like scoring and basically wanted to start his summer break early.

So now we are down to the barebones at the back due to injuries and suspensions. I fully expect the gaffer to spring a surprise or two next week so you can expect to see Tau and Izquierdo as wing backs with Propper up front'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So now we are down to the barebones at the back due to injuries and suspensions. I fully expect the gaffer to spring a surprise or two next week so you can expect to see Tau and Izquierdo as wing backs with Propper up front'

Don't be silly! Izzy and little Perce are far to fast to get picked as wing backs .......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

That's not rogue, if I ever were to wear a players name on the back of a replica jersey, what I need from that person, in this situation is:-

"Today we played like ****s.
They played like ****s
The ref was the biggest **** of us all.
You're a **** for even reading this, so f**k off"

That's what I want from an Albion player on the socials.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
"Disappointed with the result today...

That's not rogue, if I ever were to wear a players name on the back of a replica jersey, what I need from that person, in this situation is:-

"Today we played like ****s.
They played like ****s
The ref was the biggest **** of us all.
You're a **** for even reading this, so f**k off"

That's what I want from an Albion player on the socials.

No PL footballer is ever going to make comments like that.

People on another thread are crucifying Maupay for allegedly being rude to a referee. Here you’re complaining that players are being too polite and professional. Which is it you want?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

People on another thread are crucifying Maupay for allegedly being rude to a referee. Here you’re complaining that players are being too polite and professional. Which is it you want?

:facepalm:

Are you new here? Seriously have you read a Stat Brother post before?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

With an explanation in my signature you wouldn't have thought it would need even more explaining, and yet here we are.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Disappointed with the KO time, team selection and the progress of the game. Up to the sending off, I thought that Trossard played OK.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

He only reads his own :moo:

It’s hard work trying to read his posts.

You should try the new and improved @StatBrother post translator :D

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
As soon as we went down to ten men the writing was on the wall , I thought our defending was poor , we started to give the ball away far to easily, never looked a threat to score another goal , I thought they said it was normally harder to score against ten men than eleven. But that was not the case today , we just could not retain possession , the shape of the team was all wrong , gave them far too much space , so no surprise they scored the winner , we are too light weight to defend with ten men

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I just wish we did learn but we don't. We still overplay all the time in the final third. We still give the ball away too much and our game management leaves a lot to be desired. Potter has a lot of work to do and if we lose Bissouma, his job will be a lot harder.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Our best ever manager (according to some on here) made a complete mess of the second half. All we had to do was keep Triore quiet and BDB was never going to be the man for that job.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

'We shot ourselves in the foot today, we were in control at halftime. That's Dunky's 8th red card now, you would think he would know better by now, he basically handed the game to Wolves by being too slow and pulling the lad back. As for Maupay getting a red after the final whistle is even worse, he should be banished to the youth team and shown the door in the summer, he just doesn't look like scoring and basically wanted to start his summer break early.

Adam Lallana goes rogue .... but in a very professional, totally confident in his own skin, sort of way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here