Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
After that red (naive as it was) you can see what a cut above he is currently. The amount of weak headers away during that second half that you’d think dunky would’ve headed back to Sanchez he’s going to be a huge miss for these last 3 games

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Might be healthy to play a few games without him. Others will need to take more leadership responsibility and hopefully its something they can learn from.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If Dunky got offered the Starship Enterprise gig during his upcoming enforced hiatus from the Albion, would it be a case of Dunkirk?

???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
After that red (naive as it was) you can see what a cut above he is currently. The amount of weak headers away during that second half that you’d think dunky would’ve headed back to Sanchez he’s going to be a huge miss for these last 3 games

2 games.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham

Has the below changed from 2019? [emoji848]

How many matches does a player miss after a red card?

If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they're through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has the below changed from 2019? [emoji848]

How many matches does a player miss after a red card?

If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they're through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s 2 games as it is his second red this season

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
9D17591F-59E1-4B21-BCB7-390A5D50184F.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very silly decision (which Dunks always had in him) but his performance before that and the previous x games has been immense. How he’s not in the England squad I’ll never know.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm sure Southgate was delighted he made the mistake and got sent off yesterday, it's more fuel for the "why I'm not picking him" argument.

I tell you this though, he'd never be sold as easily as Mings was for Greenwood's goal yesterday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was absolutely superb yesterday (as per nowadays) until the red.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Dunk is fantastic.
I also think he is looking far more comfortable in a leadership role this season.
He is definitely shouting a lot more intructions and getting things organised more than he used too.
Top player and fast becoming an excellent captain too.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Dunk has always been a quality player but with the addition of a keeper he fully trusts, you can see how his game has improved. He seems to be a much better leader than he used to be, maybe that's Potter's influence as well?

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
He's built up so much good will this season we can let him off this mistake. And to be fair shirt pulling is probably something that happens in every game with every player. It's just unfortunate that this one was poorly timed and the attacker made a meal of it.

lets not forget he is also joint second goal scorer!. Those headers! He never does a simple header, its always a bullet. Im sure there's a few players he imagines he's head-banging when hes in the penalty area. Shame the goalie saved his second header at fingertips as it looked like it was in all the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here