Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Easy one to sum up...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First 10 weathered storm
10-45 absolutely fantastic. Bossed the game, got the goal. Stonewall pen denied - sorry what’s VAR for?
Dunk sending off - silly - very silly - shouldn’t have done it - but was immense before that
Game totally ruined as a spectical
Dug in and defended well - both goals fell very kindly to them
Despite the pundits wanting to make it an exciting spectacle, we are 99% safe and the game doesn’t matter as much as earlier games, so rather we **** up a game we should clearly win now.
Future is still very bright and Potter showed first half what he can do once again with our excellent squad.

That’s just how I saw it personally - very easy to sum up :shrug:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would still feel better if we were mathematically safe, with Dunk and Maupay out for the rest of the season

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Really furious during the second half.

But sums up our season really.

Progress is being made, hopefully we keep this squad together for next season and we push on into top 10.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Am I missing something? 3 game bans and 3 left?

Neither were violent conduct.

Dunk: one game (two, apparently, due to previous red). Maupay: two, I believe.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
An excellent first half, but only 1 team was likely to win that after the sending-off and equaliser - it was just a case of when, not if they'd score.

They took their chances well and it should have been 3-1 to them with a glaring miss after a shocking backpass.

Once again, Brighton failed to deal with Traore and he ran us ragged and made the difference.

3 more points lost from a winning position.

Disappointing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Neither were violent conduct.

Dunk: one game (two, apparently, due to previous red). Maupay: two, I believe.

Wow, just looked it up and you’re right - thanks - and that’s cheered me up a bit.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
First 10 weathered storm
10-45 absolutely fantastic. Bossed the game, got the goal. Stonewall pen denied - sorry what’s VAR for?
Dunk sending off - silly - very silly - shouldn’t have done it - but was immense before that
Despite the pundits wanting to make it an exciting spectacle, we are 99% safe and the game doesn’t matter as much as earlier games, so rather we **** up a game we should clearly win now.
Future is still very bright and Potter showed first half what he can do once again with our excellent squad.

You missed out the usual faffing in possession at the beginning of the half that led to the chance that got Dunk sent off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shit happens, especially when Traore is playing against Brighton.

Pissed off but not unexpected for me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Great first half.
Dunk should know better, realised his mistake once foul occurred, will learn from it.
Maupay should keep his trap shut, no matter how much he's been clattered, even though the ref is a turd.
We'll be fine, another Albion lesson learnt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Both should only be a one match ban. Neither were violent conduct.

‘ If the foul in question is dissent, it will normally be a two-match ban.’

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
First 10 weathered storm

Pretty much agree. We need to get mentally stronger next year and stop giving away late goals. Even with Dunk’s sending off we should have secures at least a point. Throwing away points has happened too regularly this season!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty much agree. We need to get mentally stronger next year and stop giving away late goals. Even with Dunk’s sending off we should have secures at least a point. Throwing away points has happened too regularly this season!

Game management needs improving for sure. The annoying thing about today is the first half we were so much better than them and in control. But we’re safe (we are) and if we were going to have one of these, I’d take today as a time to do it really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here