Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting Mail on Sunday article

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not a lie it's an uncomfortable truth for many on here.

It's a rather anemic excuse that bigots use to excuse their bigotry. It's verging on "you only have to say your English and they'll throw you in jail".
Still, with that attitude, it won't be long before you're banned again. People like you can't help yourselves. You're already coming up with excuses.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'll be off this discussion shortly as I'll get a message informing me I've been' removed from the discussion'.

To be fair, now you have resorted to talking to yourself, that may be for your own good :mad::mad:

Larry Boyd

Banned
Feb 25, 2021
It's a rather anemic excuse that bigots use to excuse their bigotry. It's verging on "you only have to say your English and they'll throw you in jail".
Still, with that attitude, it won't be long before you're banned again. People like you can't help yourselves. You're already coming up with excuses.

I'm no bigot so therefore I don't need excuses. Oh yeah I know I'll be at the very least removed from the discussion soon and probably banned.

Larry Boyd

Banned
Feb 25, 2021
[/B]

Shame.

Ah thanks mate for saying it would be a 'shame' if I was banned, I really appreciate that. I guess you are thinking NSC is dominated by leftie liberal types who aren't very receptive to a view that they oppose and that it's a shame to ban someone for that reason. Thanks again Mr Clamp.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah thanks mate for saying it would be a 'shame' if I was banned, I really appreciate that. I guess you are thinking NSC is dominated by leftie liberal types who aren't very receptive to a view that they oppose and that it's a shame to ban someone for that reason. Thanks again Mr Clamp.

Maybe find some grubby little far right message board where you’ll be welcomed?
Either way, all the very best.
Peace. Out.

Jan 30, 2008
I can assure you I've never been banned or had an account on here,are you that conceited you assume people would re-register just to stalk you or are you just a little embarrassed that a newcomer has so easily got you booked as the board liar who throws his toys out of the pram
and avoids the issue entirely when confronted with the evidence of his lies?

He prefers slithering around in the long grass then makes a snide appearance and then slithers off back to the long grass
Regards
DF

Larry Boyd

Banned
Feb 25, 2021

oooohhhh not very tolerant of a view opposed to yours are you? Backs up the daily mail article I posted earlier doesn't it!!! Anyone who disagrees with you is 'grubby' and 'far right' .

Larry Boyd

Banned
Feb 25, 2021
Either way, all the very best.
Peace. Out.

'These types approach their mission with an evangelism that stems not so much from a desire to improve the world around them but from the absolute certainty of the superiority of their convictions and the unshakeable belief that anyone who dares to question them is an inferior human being. That their opponents are not just wrong, but also wicked and must be destroyed. These sorts of people are not content to allow the rest of us to rub alongside with our slightly opposing views. And if we don’t – either because we’re just not sure they’re as right as they think they are, or because we have an opposing view or even because (whisper it) we don’t really care all that much, they will use their proselytising zeal to bring us to our knees.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here