Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Michael of Kent accused of selling Kremlin access

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57042823

The Queen's cousin willing to provide access to Vladimir Putin for $200 000 doesn't seem to be getting the amount of coverage that it deserves.
Meanwhile Meghan Markle and Harry have six stories about them on the opening page of the Daily/Sunday Express but not one about Prince Michael of Kent offering access to the Kremlin.

It's incredible, but no longer surprising, how our nations mainstream media machine works.
It seems that the amount of readers that The Telegraph/Mail/Express/Sun have allows them to control how they want the country to think and act.

Our trust in the integrity and honesty of the Royal Family continues to erode.

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
I met him many years ago and found him arrogant and condescending. Despite being treated with respect and deference by everyone at the place he was visiting he still did the full "do you know who I am?" routine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I met him many years ago and found him arrogant and condescending. Despite being treated with respect and deference by everyone at the place he was visiting he still did the full "do you know who I am?" routine.

His wife has also been a complete embarrassment over the years.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I think I'd have to answer...no, not really.

Him and his wife meet the ball kids at Wimbledon, right? Other than that I genuinely don't know who he is or his role within the royal family.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57042823

The Queen's cousin willing to provide access to Vladimir Putin for $200 000 doesn't seem to be getting the amount of coverage that it deserves.
Meanwhile Meghan Markle and Harry have six stories about them on the opening page of the Daily/Sunday Express but not one about Prince Michael of Kent offering access to the Kremlin.

It's incredible, but no longer surprising, how our nations mainstream media machine works.
It seems that the amount of readers that The Telegraph/Mail/Express/Sun have allows them to control how they want the country to think and act.

Our trust in the integrity and honesty of the Royal Family continues to erode.

You had trust in them?

The queen is an excellent politician most others ( i am leaving some room for correction but not sure i need to) are a waste of space and while I know Zara Tindall is ok is she better than good of 'common' people.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
go on ....................................

ALLEGEDLY telling a table of Afro Americans in a New York restaurant to “go back to the colonies”

Having two black sheep called Venus and Serena

Even the Royal Family try and avoid her

All allegedly of course

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
ALLEGEDLY telling a table of Afro Americans in a New York restaurant to “go back to the colonies”

Having two black sheep called Venus and Serena

Even the Royal Family try and avoid her

All allegedly of course

:facepalm::nono::D

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Saw him on the news last night and instantly thought 'who is he'? Same as the other Royal male walking with him that looked like an extra in The Walking Dead.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove

Him and his wife meet the ball kids at Wimbledon, right? Other than that I genuinely don't know who he is or his role within the royal family.

No the tennis free loaders are the Duke and Duchess of Kent
They seem to be reasonably alright

This one is the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent another set of free loaders

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

No, that's the Duke of Kent the older brother.

They are both cousins of the Queen but are not working Royals, as such, so no part of the firm, as Prince Philip called it.
Prince Michael and his wife, Princess Pushy as the others call her, have always been an embarassment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

They are both cousins of the Queen but are not working Royals, as such, so no part of the firm, as Prince Philip called it.
Prince Michael and his wife, Princess Pushy as the others call her, have always been an embarassment.

The Inbreds in other words :shrug:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Thanks guys. So it turns out I really do have no idea who he/they are.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The most senior Freemason in the country, long before the internet numerous whispers about the old handshake brigade getting various ‘brothers’ out of a number of serious situations involving child abuse etc, which deflects from the overwhelming majority of members of the ancient order who do so much good work for charity.

Maybe one day it will all come out?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here