Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] lampty and neal maupay

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thanks for posting - I don't have Sky Sports. So Neal Maupay is a a top chap but Lamptey's a numpty (albeit a quick one) - Who knew?

Not having that. TL comes across as well grounded, if slightly shy young man who obviously has the intelligence to realise that staying at Chelsea on mega bucks doesn't mean he'll play. So giving up a Chelsea career to join 'PL strugglers' BHAFC shows a long range plan and intelligence regarding his career.

Would never call him a numpty.

Aside from that, great watch.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Not having that. TL comes across as well grounded, if slightly shy young man who obviously has the intelligence to realise that staying at Chelsea on mega bucks doesn't mean he'll play. So giving up a Chelsea career to join 'PL strugglers' BHAFC shows a long range plan and intelligence regarding his career.

Would never call him a numpty.

Aside from that, great watch.
Fair enough - we'll agree to disagree. I regard nearly all footballers as numptys although in most cases their names don't lend themselves to the comparison. And I didn't see anything during the feature to dissuade me - although to be fair Maupay did so much chatting that it was difficult to tell.I'm still hopeful that Lamptey will make his name with us - hope so

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fair enough - we'll agree to disagree. I regard nearly all footballers as numptys although in most cases their names don't lend themselves to the comparison. And I didn't see anything during the feature to dissuade me - although to be fair Maupay did so much chatting that it was difficult to tell.I'm still hopeful that Lamptey will make his name with us - hope so

Some would say that assuming that people you dont know in person are "numptys" just based on their profession sort of make you the numpty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here