Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Christos Tzolis

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Paok, Christos Tzolis için 15 milyon Euro bonservis talep ediyor.

Oyuncuyla Club Brugge, Brighton ve Borussia Mönchengladbach ilgileniyor. Fenerbahçe'nin şuan için teması olmadı.

Oyuncunun sözleşmesi 30 Haz 2024'de bitiyor. - Ekrem Konur

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christos-tzolis/profil/spieler/451677

Just an ickle fred as he's but a child.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Paok, Christos Tzolis için 15 milyon Euro bonservis talep ediyor.

Oyuncuyla Club Brugge, Brighton ve Borussia Mönchengladbach ilgileniyor. Fenerbahçe'nin şuan için teması olmadı.

Oyuncunun sözleşmesi 30 Haz 2024'de bitiyor. - Ekrem Konur

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christos-tzolis/profil/spieler/451677

Just an ickle fred as he's but a child.

A nailed on singing for Newcastle l would have thought, they wouldn't even need to provide him with a shirt, he already has his own.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's one of the worst highlight reels I've seen

With hindsight, Locadia's was actually complete crap. A show reel of him tapping in from a yard out, tapping it to someone on the edge of the area to score a worldy, and hitting the framework. It's so depressing I can't even be arsed to find it, but he is as shit there as we found him to be.

Edit: Just watched this one and Christ it absolutely shit. Worse than Locadia's!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bit young for a WAG but maybe someone could find a pic of his mum?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why is a Turkish site spreading rumours about a Greek playing in Belgium being wanted by an English club? Is this a definite then?

Wouldn't believe a word of it. The Turkish press pick up every single rumour.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why is a Turkish site spreading rumours about a Greek playing in Belgium being wanted by an English club? Is this a definite then?

Because Fenerbahce is interested...... it's trying to suggest that BIG clubs like Brighton and Brugge are interested so Fener have a chance of getting him. Total bollocks

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wouldn't believe a word of it. The Turkish press pick up every single rumour.

Sully, maybe not the right thread. But I always find your posts when it comes to links to Turkish players interesting, but I’ve always been intrigued how you ended up in Turkey? Have you made it to the AMEX yet?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sully, maybe not the right thread. But I always find your posts when it comes to links to Turkish players interesting, but I’ve always been intrigued how you ended up in Turkey? Have you made it to the AMEX yet?

How much time you got Munkfish? :)

No only stood outside the Amex once... though did manage the Withdean, 90% of the matches I saw were at the Goldstone.

Did also make both marches for Falmer.

Work and family.... wife is Turkish, the simple answer. The Albion kept me sane.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m convinced they must have, but has Greece produced a Premier League standard player in the last 10-15 years? Mind is a total blank.

I believe Konstantinos Tsimikas is supposed to be good but he can’t usurp Andrew Robertson which is fair enough.
Jose Holebas made 100+ appearances for Watford.
Other than that I’m struggling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here