Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
9678A7C7-A4A5-49BD-A208-81C2E85C941C.jpeg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Massive if only for the scalding cup of coffee their fans luzzed at our players when their goal was disallowed in the first play off game, and their phone lightshow

I’ve never felt so helpless as a fan as that night at Hillsborough, everything went their way, their vocal support was utterly incredible and all in unison, the light show, though a bit tacky, looked really impressive that night.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I have a bit of a soft spot for Doncaster, after the last Goldstone match. Really great set of fans and they absolutely loathe Rotherham, so for preference, I'd like to see all of them relegated in a bizarre twist of a last minute points deduction for all of them for some financial scandal or something dodgy like that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wednesday, but let’s face it, a good day is already assured. I only wish fans could have been in the ground to witness it (so we could have a Sky close up of them crying into some face paint )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
from the club that gave us clappers...

It’s sweet that you’ve popped on to a rival’s forum to comment on a thread about two Championship teams. By sweet I mean tragic, needy and pathetic, obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lunchtime kickoffs today and at least one of Derby and Wednesday will be down by just after 2:15pm.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Yes, the reaction of some Wednesday fans in 2017 still grates with me. (And I haven't completely forgiven Boro or Gaston Ramirez for 2016.) But Derby's disgraceful treatment of Keogh after that car crash just pushed me into wanting them to take the drop if it's a choice.

Of course, both of them going down and Rotherham staying up would have the greatest comedy value.

I’ve gone with the Wendy’s for the above reason.

But don’t forget Derby fans booing of Solly at their place for time wasting. Some were even carrying on when he was being stretchered off.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Can we please turn this into the official "Come on Rotherham" thread?

I am happily a Miller for the day, and would like to think that this is a cause that can unite every NSC member.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Derby.

Another set of deluded fans and their reaction to Solly March’s dreadful injury lives long in my memory. Plus their owner is a cheating scumbag and I’m not Rooney’s biggest fan either.

But as said above, come on Rotherham!!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The ideal solution is: SW beat Derby and the game ends with Rotherham at 0-0. SW fans celebrating when Rotherham score in the 6th minute of extra time to win.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Derby.

Another set of deluded fans and their reaction to Solly March’s dreadful injury lives long in my memory. Plus their owner is a cheating scumbag and I’m not Rooney’s biggest fan either.

But as said above, come on Rotherham!!

I remember being at Rotherham in our promotion season. We won easily and as we left a young lad said to us.... 'you deserved it. Good luck in the Premier'.

Hence always had a soft spot for them so hope they make it but they have missed chances to get points.

Really hope Derby go as that is what Mel Morris deserves. His appointment of Rooney deserves to backfire as you only need to listen to him to realise he is hopelessly out of his depth. Also half the team are either loans or out of contract soon, so will they really care enough?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Even after losing weeks of training to outbreaks and having **** all budget, t'Millers have had enough chances to stay up. Been really poor for ages. Talent isn't there and there's only so far directness and team spirit can get you. Tuesday was another example against an average Luton side who were there for the taking. Derby and the pigs should be embarrassed as Warney, whose tactical rigidity has been questionable, is working with a fraction of the resources they have. Could be his last game in charge today. Can't see them winning but nowt to lose. Says it all about the attitude towards them that (as far as I know) the game isn't on telly.

Jimmy Grimble

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What, other than get his shin gashed open?

The ref is the only person I hold to account on that one. Ramirez suffered a nasty accidental injury. Not sure what he did wrong.

Try watching Ramirez reaction after the Stephen’s tackle. That’s what he did wrong, the ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here