• Wayne Rooney's Derbeh

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • It's all lulz either way

Votes: 48 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Lampard took them to the Play Offs, but considering he has Fikayo Tomori, Harry Wilson and Mason Mount on loan he possibly should have done better. When he left for the Chelsea job they appointed Phillip Cocu who finished 10th in his first season but was sacked with Derby sitting at the bottom of the table. And now they’re managed by Rooney and are utterly pony.

I suppose I was wondering whether Mr. Lampard had the same habit as his uncle, overspending to achieve, then leaving the club in a poor state of affairs.

Do you know if this was the case by chance?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I suppose I was wondering whether Mr. Lampard had the same habit as his uncle, overspending to achieve, then leaving the club in a poor state of affairs.

Do you know if this was the case by chance?

I don’t believe so, he had a reasonable Championship squad littered with Premier League loans, once the loans dried up after Lampard’s departure they went downhill, I’m not aware that he spent much like his uncle always does.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Watching the game it was so good when a goal went in not to have to wait for VAR to get involved.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Unless it was Brighton booing Murray in the play offs and then cheering when he was injured. Stay classy Brighton

I was there, and a handful of fans cheered but were soon shut up by other Brighton fans. All teams have idiots, they were put in their place.

A Palace fan telling us to stay classy. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here