• It's all lulz either way

Votes: 48 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know Derby and Wednesday could yet both go down but if you had to pick one, who would it be?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tough choice.

Wednesday by a sub-atomic distance for me.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Both, want Rotherham to win! Let those massive clubs have fun in League 1 for a while with Ipswich and Pompey #twats

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wednesday without hesitation - a small part of me is STILL not over that playoff loss.

Wish it was Knocky who scored the goal to relegate them. 1 hour long celebration with 43 knee slides.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Wednesday without hesitation - a small part of me is STILL not over that playoff loss.

Wish it was Knocky who scored the goal to relegate them. 1 hour long celebration with 43 knee slides.

Yes, the reaction of some Wednesday fans in 2017 still grates with me. (And I haven't completely forgiven Boro or Gaston Ramirez for 2016.) But Derby's disgraceful treatment of Keogh after that car crash just pushed me into wanting them to take the drop if it's a choice.

Of course, both of them going down and Rotherham staying up would have the greatest comedy value.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Probably Wednesday although they’ve been in league one quite a bit in recent years whereas I don’t think Derby have been in the 3rd tier for a long time.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Got to be Wednesday, as an England legend and one of our greatest ever players really want to see Wazza do well in management and he's brought them back from the dead when they sacked Cocu.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It looks a tough one on paper, but the right answer is Sheffield "Massive" Wednesday.

However funny it is to see Wayne Rooney's Derby County flailing, I wouldn't wish an inch of sadness on this great man.

Chin up-Sheffield Wednesday vs.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Derby, because my son in law is a Wednesday fan and I like him. I have had enough mileage from piss taking now :shrug:

It would be hilarious if Rotherham sent them both down though :smile:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I have not taken any notice of the Championship, what happened to Derby?
Did Mr Lampard have any hand in their demise?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Massive if only for the scalding cup of coffee their fans luzzed at our players when their goal was disallowed in the first play off game, and their phone lightshow

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, I don't want our young Matt Clarke to suffer a relegation. So, tough luck Wednesday - although I'd quite like little old Rotherham to stuff them both.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have not taken any notice of the Championship, what happened to Derby?
Did Mr Lampard have any hand in their demise?

Lampard took them to the Play Offs, but considering he has Fikayo Tomori, Harry Wilson and Mason Mount on loan he possibly should have done better. When he left for the Chelsea job they appointed Phillip Cocu who finished 10th in his first season but was sacked with Derby sitting at the bottom of the table. And now they’re managed by Rooney and are utterly pony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here