Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next Gooners manager.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A job far better suited to GPott than Spurs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can’t see them being in a position to sign Bissouma now. If Arteta wants him then I doubt he’s going to be backed to spend £40m on a target.

Perhaps the Albion should put in a bid for one of two of:-

Maitland-Niles.
Wilock
Smith-Rowe
Martinelli
Tierney
Nketiah
Nelson
Saka
Balogun

and any of the other 'worse than 2 man team Spurs' squad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
https://youtu.be/kkLADH-1djE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so so funny to watch that coming from people whom may well have been demanding Wenger out, not so long ago. :lolol:

Pretty sure most of us outside of their bubble were saying 'careful what you wish for'.
So glad it's come home to roost.

"F##k Stan Kronkie" ***

***Narrators voice - & the £70m spent on Pepe. :lol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Considering that our style of football is obviously based on Arsenal under Wenger its a no brainer.
I was lucky enough to watch that team on many occasions at Highbury as my brother in law was a ST holder and I can clearly see the similarities between us and them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
AFTV - the gift that keeps on giving.

Arteta was a terrible appointment. Emery has proved with this Villareal side that he is still a good manager. However, Arsenal are lacking leadership, Kroenke brings no value to the club.

They do have some good kids though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tbf to Arteta, they have a pretty wonky squad with a lot of junk in it, but I still think he should have done a lot better with it. It would definitely have been wiser to stay with Wenger, Emery or even Ljungberg who did ok as interim manager.

Pretty confident their next appointment is going to be a failure as well however, their problems go deeper than the dugout.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Wenger out, Emery out, arteta out, willian out, in fact all of the players out, kroenkes out.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn’t even realise they were getting relegated, but after watching that AFTV clip, I see it’s much worse than them having a bad season.
Talk about entitlement, they really don’t know what struggling is, do they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wenger out, Emery out, arteta out, willian out, in fact all of the players out, kroenkes out.

As said I think there's a very good young team at Arsenal, before you even include the likes of Gabriel, Partey and to a lesser extent Pepe.
Certainly more appealing than trying to get a tune out of Erik Dyer.

It's just hard to know why they keep going back to Chelsea for old stagers.
Throw money at the petulant.
Or loan in other teams kidz.

I think Arsenal's problems are whoever they have/had between the owners and the manager, their Ashworth is stealing a living.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what Arsenal fans would give for Wenger’s last season disastrous and fan toxic 6th place finish now? :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here