Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 Life Licences

Rosco676

Apr 21, 2021
Unfortunately, due to a change in family circumstances, we are going to have to give up our seats that we have enjoyed since the Amex opened. We have three seats in a row with access to the Gap Solutions Lounge in the West Stand. We will be selling the Life Licenses for these seats at a discount to what we originally paid for them.
If interested please Direct Message me for further details.

Thanks

Cornwall5

Mar 4, 2016
Hi
Sorry to hear that. I might be interested.
Can you message me with the details of the row etc and what you are looking for.....
Best

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Every single poster on this thread to date has less than 10 posts? ??? Says everything you need to know IMHO...

Sorry for your loss :lolol:

Are you suggesting the demograph of Match going Brighton supporters has changed in the last 10-20 years? :whistle:

Rosco676

Apr 21, 2021
The fact that you feel the need to make that comment says more IMHO
Is an Albion supporter valued by the number of posts they make in a forum ?
I’ve supported the Albion for 50 years. I did my time standing on a box in the North-west terrace at the Goldstone, before graduating to the North Stand. I had season tickets at both the Priestfield and Withdean and have watched the Albion play on around 80 different grounds, but I’m a plastic supporter because when the Amex was built I chose to treat myself to a seat for life in a nice area of the ground and choose not to constantly post in an online forum? I am only giving up my seat due to my father’s declining health and am already on the waiting list for a seat in another area of the ground with my 2 sons

It’s not just me either! There are hundreds if not thousands of loyal and passionate supporters in the 1901 Club who have chosen to invest a substantial amount of money for 5 years at a time in the club. And yet you think regularly posting in a forum is much more significant? (Perhaps you think the Albion would be better off without the 1901 Club?)

You really need to consider your motivation for this response. Maybe it’s judgemental, divisive and attention-seeking posts that put others off posting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ve supported the Albion for 50 years. I did my time standing on a box in the North-west terrace at the Goldstone, before graduating to the North Stand. I had season tickets at both the Priestfield and Withdean and have watched the Albion play on around 80 different grounds, but I’m a plastic supporter because when the Amex was built I chose to treat myself to a seat for life in a nice area of the ground and choose not to constantly post in an online forum? I am only giving up my seat due to my father’s declining health and am already on the waiting list for a seat in another area of the ground with my 2 sons

It’s not just me either! There are hundreds if not thousands of loyal and passionate supporters in the 1901 Club who have chosen to invest a substantial amount of money for 5 years at a time in the club. And yet you think regularly posting in a forum is much more significant? (Perhaps you think the Albion would be better off without the 1901 Club?)

You really need to consider your motivation for this response. Maybe it’s judgemental, divisive and attention-seeking posts that put others off posting?

Do not let THPP wind you up! He seldom has a good word to say about the modern Albion. He’s also a shit judge of Albion players and managers, imo :lolol:

Don’t feel the need to justify yourself either, there are plenty of high post 1901 members on here

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

The answer is Yes to all of the above.

Ignore him, he has a stick up his ass on anything that doesn't 'fit' with his view on life.

Well done for your support and carry on.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

The answer is Yes to all of the above.

Ignore him, he has a stick up his arse on anything that doesn't 'fit' with his view on life.

Well done for your support and carry on.

Rosco676

Apr 21, 2021
Thank you guys. Hope my new season ticket is next to him. That’ll be interesting

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
THPP is alright I’m sure he didn’t mean it in the context that it was taken [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He is alright and very forthright in his opinions :thumbsup:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Don’t feel the need to justify yourself either, there are plenty of high post 1901 members on here

I know one of them with at least 5,282 posts!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
there are plenty of high post 1901 members on here

:nono:

I’m sure more 1901ers have far better things to do with their exciting lives.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you guys. Hope my new season ticket is next to him. That’ll be interesting

Thanks for your support of the club - 1901 is not cheap . Hats off to you . I too can be quite forthright but I hope I can apologise if subsequently I feel I’m in the wrong .

Rosco676

Apr 21, 2021
#together. Just hate it when anyone tries to drive divisions between our fantastic supporter base. Inclusivity is everything our club stands for and our future and that makes me proud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here