Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-10/5/21

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On BBC website:

We've received a statement from the PGMOL Match Centre on why Areola doesn't see red.

It says: "VAR acknowledges it was a handball but it didn’t deem it to be a denial of a goalscoring opportunity because of the presence of a covering defender so didn’t recommend a red card.

"VAR does not intervene to recommend a booking as that’s not part of their remit."

Don't shoot the messenger.

The chant

You don’t know what you’re doing

Is never more appropriate.
:facepalm:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
There is nothing that makes you miss crowds more than watching someone else get relegated. Where is the tear streaked facepaint? Where is the lone bloke sat on his own with his head in his hands after everyone else has left the stands. I just hope that we can this sorted before it's Palace' s turn.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
On BBC website:

We've received a statement from the PGMOL Match Centre on why Areola doesn't see red.

It says: "VAR acknowledges it was a handball but it didn’t deem it to be a denial of a goalscoring opportunity because of the presence of a covering defender so didn’t recommend a red card.

"VAR does not intervene to recommend a booking as that’s not part of their remit."

Don't shoot the messenger.

The covering defender was falling down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Flash back to Poyet’s Withdean team and ask yourself if you said “in 2021 Chris Wood will keep Brighton in the Premier League without playing for us, in front of no fans” how quickly the men in white boats would be called for.

Then Woods gets subbed off for Ashley Barnes.....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
According to some of the wankers in the Croydon area, we all support Chelsea.
That rich coming from them, i used to date a girl from Brixton and nearly everyone supported Chelsea there and also in neighbouring Clapham.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'll get one in early for tomorrow. Soton v Wankpuffins.

I hope JWP gets to wind Dibley up good and proper. I want a titty lip and tantrums.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There is nothing that makes you miss crowds more than watching someone else get relegated. Where is the tear streaked facepaint? Where is the lone bloke sat on his own with his head in his hands after everyone else has left the stands. I just hope that we can this sorted before it's Palace' s turn.

Word. It would have made Derby v Massive unmissable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here