Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Boris sends gunboats to defend Jersey'

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
After recent defence cuts is that our entire naval fleet intervening ?

Were building a few new ships at the moment , HMS Glasgow the newest , mind you the frogs have built some new warships recently with glass hulls so the current French navy can get a bloody good look at the old one :)

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Brilliant to see people standing up to us. We have ****ed everything up for almost five solid years and some didn’t think there’d be any consequences! What an inept, self-serving, corrupt, joke Britain has become.

#notinmyname

In your opinion.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In your opinion.

Well, I’m not using anyone else’s. Having said that, it’s a universal truth that we properly ****ed up by leaving the EU.
Today’s events remind us all why being a member of the EU was so vital. And why it’s so vital for less conflict and good relationships across the EU and indeed, the world. We’ve been very, very silly indeed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Vote for a clown to be in charge and get a circus.

And still people merrily follow the Pied Piper. :facepalm:

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Brilliant to see people standing up to us. We have ****ed everything up for almost five solid years and some didn’t think there’d be any consequences! What an inept, self-serving, corrupt, joke Britain has become.

#notinmyname

:):) You couldn't be any more blatant in a fishing expedition if you tried !!

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Not me - I am fine with myself. So much so that my shit comes out in cellophane bags
I think you will find the actual phrase Is 'thinks their shit comes out cellophane wrapped',better luck trying to be a bit laddish next time

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Awfully embarassing to be British these days isn't it. It really does highlight the average intelligence of its subjects. :down:

I was as proud an Englishmen as there could be at a younger age.

Now I despair.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was as proud an Englishmen as there could be at a younger age.

Now I despair.

Likewise, I've travelled and worked the world over and it baffles me how other countries hold us in such high esteem. Its seems many a country is in a race to the bottom, we're doing our best to win the race. :down:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:):) You couldn't be any more blatant in a fishing expedition if you tried !!

You have misunderstood. Again.
The actions of the French today illustrate that the rest of that world has not bought into the flag-waving, sunlight uplands fairytale. The sooner people like yourself disillusion yourself of that propaganda, the sooner we can start to repair the mess you’ve made.

Why, one only has to glance at the calibre of man on here that voted Leave. 99% are thoroughly unpleasant.

So no, not a fishing trip. Just some facts you don’t like.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The STATE of this. Mail go full-on Dad's Army....

dadsarym.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here