Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Boris sends gunboats to defend Jersey'

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If you’re looking for grown up debate on this forum lofty you’ve come to the wrong place, this is a place for middle aged, bored and sometimes pissed up blokes that just want to get back down the pub and back out the Amex [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's yet another big, unsupported assumption.

I try to take what you write seriously. Is that a mistake?

If you make oblique references to 'floaters' and 'wokey cokey' why don't you explain who you are referring to?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That's yet another big, unsupported assumption.

I try to take what you write seriously. Is that a mistake?

If you make oblique references to 'floaters' and 'wokey cokey' why don't you explain who you are referring to?

On a positive note,I would not describe you as a floater...more of an itchy ring piece when out shopping, you know? The one you can’t scratch until you’re in private...your other account though...cannot be dealing with him.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
On a positive note,I would not describe you as a floater...more of an itchy ring piece when out shopping, you know? The one you can’t scratch until you’re in private...your other account though...cannot be dealing with him.

Okay.... those comments seem purposefully unpleasant and presumptuous, especially as you don't know me... but arguably your remarks are worse about some other fellow Albion fans whom you presumably have never met.....
so how would you describe yourself? Bored bloke without a serious point to make? A drunk?

What is a 'wokey cokey'? Is it something you made up?

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Okay.... those comments seem purposefully unpleasant and presumptuous, especially as you don't know me... but arguably your remarks are worse about some other fellow Albion fans whom you presumably have never met.....
so how would you describe yourself? Bored bloke without a serious point to make? A drunk?

More of a social boozist, I’m certainly bored during these seemingly endless lockdowns,it’s all work and no play,hopefully there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
As for the wokey cokey...those that know..know..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
More of a social boozist, I’m certainly bored during these seemingly endless lockdowns,it’s all work and no play,hopefully there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

So you are suddenly going to become a nice person on May 17th? I look forward to it. I get bored sometimes, can't recall that I ever tried to make out another poster was a known paedophile.
Anyway, here's to the 17th and you not being so much of an unpleasant git :cheers:

Jan 30, 2008

It's very similar to wokery pokery , I can't understand how a person of your considerable intellectual prowess can't work it out:dunce:
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

I thought you'd be bored of the light at the end of the tunnel since you see it a thousand times a day

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you are suddenly going to become a nice person on May 17th? I look forward to it. I get bored sometimes, can't recall that I ever tried to make out another poster was a known paedophile.
Anyway, here's to the 17th and you not being so much of an unpleasant git :cheers:

Probably bit like yer self, throwing the racist bomb at people because they don’t agree with grooming gangs and modern day slavery and people trafficking [emoji2371]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Probably bit like yer self, throwing the racist bomb at people because they don’t agree with grooming gangs and modern day slavery and people trafficking [emoji2371]

I don’t condone any of those. I think you’d be hard pushed to find anyone on here who does. You’re being a bit silly now. Time for an early night perhaps?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don’t condone any of those. I think you’d be hard pushed to find anyone on here who does. You’re being a bit silly now. Time for an early night perhaps?

But you do continue to call me a racist because I don’t agree with grooming gangs,modern day slavery and people smuggling [emoji2371]
Oh well...each to their own [emoji1303]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But you do continue to call me a racist because I don’t agree with grooming gangs,modern day slavery and people smuggling [emoji2371]
Oh well...each to their own [emoji1303]

You’re mistaken. Goodnight.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It's very similar to wokery pokery , I can't understand how a person of your considerable intellectual prowess can't work it out:dunce:
Regards
DF

Whereas Dried Fruit, I cannot understand why a person of your less than considerable intellectual powers can work out such cryptic vernacular......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here