[Albion] Where is your Albion mojo today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
FourFourTwo have probably already penned their PL predictions piece for next season, having no idea what our squad will look like, the ins and outs etc.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm a 6.

Part of that is the wider situation around this season. It's hard getting excited about anything with the world being utterly terrible for the last 13 months or so, though there is most definitely light at the end of that particularly dim tunnel.

Another part is that I am very much a short-term kinda guy and I'll hold my hands up to that. It is wonderful watching us play much better football but my word it would be so much better if our league standing had improved as considerably.

I'm also concerned about the transfer window. A couple of players will not have gone unnoticed and it's worrying we may lose some excellent players which could make next season another one of struggle in spite of all the pretty passing patterns we create. And for heavens sake we need to get Maupay back to some sort of form or bring someone in who can put the bloody ball in the net.

Ask me again tomorrow, when I've had a couple of beers and I'll probably be an 8 though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Infinity today.

Couldn't be higher.

Epic result, fans back at the Amex, striped kit.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports