Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion mojo today?

Where is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Gone 3 as I'm a tad annoyed at the clubs lack of loyalty towards it's loyal fans in Loyalty points group 1 but never higher than group 3 in the ballot.
I'm sure I will get over myself tomorrow and wish I had voted seven or eight.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gone 3 as I'm a tad annoyed at the clubs lack of loyalty towards it's loyal fans in Loyalty points group 1 but never higher than group 3 in the ballot.
I'm sure I will get over myself tomorrow and wish I had voted seven or eight.
The idiot who originally called them "loyalty points" has a lot to answer for.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I've gone for 10.

Never enjoyed watching us more. I think we've got great people running the club, our best ever manager, a young squad full of promising and technically talented players and I'm massively excited about our potential on the pitch for next season. Hopefully going back to watch games next season is going to be unbelievable feeling too, I can't believe how much I've missed it.

(And my hero just scored a goal of the season contender at the weekend!)

He's got a long way to go before being anywhere near our best ever manager.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Not meant as pro Potter grandstanding.

Instead, my Albion emotions erratically follow results. So the Leeds win/performance, plus all the other positives going on at the club, leave me on a high.

Excited about next season.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've gone for ten coz I am gonna get a ticket today and going to get to see this team and the PL Champions at the Amex.
I believe the phrase is BUZZING

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
For the Albion a good 8, for football in general at this point 2, had enough of this season and the ballshit circus.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Solid 7 if we gain more points than we have before in The Premier league it will go to a solid 8

Excitement for next year 9
Style of play 8
Luck - 9
Looking forward to crowds 7 ( tentative excitement)
Am i talking a load of bollocks, as always 10

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
9 - dropped a point due to us not being in the stadium this season, and the fact we should be in a higher league position. Otherwise, cannot complain at all. Delighted with how the club is being run.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
A 6 but mainly because it is looking very unlikely that I'll get a ticket for City, feel that the season is over and whilst we are doing fine it can all be written off now. We've underperformed but the future is bright. Found it difficult to get to the usual emotional levels in recent weeks watching on the box.

In short; we're doing well as a club but "feel like pure shit just want to go back to the Amex x"

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'm not. [MENTION=28257]Terry Butcher Tribute Act[/MENTION] has posted his is 5 but not voted so he's even less interested than I am :lolol:

Mine will never go higher until all fans (or at least the significant percentage that will allow me to go with my son and sit with all my mates around me as "normal") are back. Beating Dirty Leeds probably took it up from around a 2 to a 5.

Like I said it's not a dig at Potter or Bloom or you in particular, but if I'm going to be served up Cruyff turns and goals that come at the end of sixteen odd passes then I want to be there, with the added possibility that some drunken loon can fall over me in the ensuing celebrations. Lockdown football is shit. Football on TV is shit.

And football with no fans on tv is double shit. It's all so hollow.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
9 for me at the moment with regards to how things are being run,how we are playing and the direction I feel we are heading.
But I still feel shit that I haven't been for ages I won't feel feel anywhere near max mojo until I'm back in my seat with everyone else.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Solid 8 from me. Am very content with the direction of travel at the moment. Feeling pretty chipper

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

Can't go for a 10 until we start hitting the potential that we've got. That means being more clinical in front of goal and winning the games we dominate. If we do, then this time next year we can be top 10 table and mojo climbs to a 10. If we don't and that potential we can all see remains unfulfilled, then I can't go any higher than an 8 - and would likely dial back a few points if we find ourselves in a late-season phase with a will-we-won't-we survival question again.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Solid 7 if we gain more points than we have before in The Premier league it will go to a solid 8

Excitement for next year 9
Style of play 8
Luck - 9
Looking forward to crowds 7 ( tentative excitement)
Am i talking a load of bollocks, as always 10

You're giving us 9 for luck?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm happy with where we are and where we're progressing but always believe there's room for improvement. I'll never vote 10 as there is always improvements to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here