Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Uproar over lack of consent for kiss

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Tbf, even as a kid I found it ****ing weird. Imagine you're walking in the forest and some girl is unconscious on the floor (Snow White appeared dead,) would your first instinct to be to kiss the girl? It's ****ing creepy.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tbf, even as a kid I found it ****ing weird. Imagine you're walking in the forest and some girl is unconscious on the floor (Snow White appeared dead,) would your first instinct to be to kiss the girl? It's ****ing creepy.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Damn straight, why would you bother with foreplay?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The first time this crap started for me when I read that Big Ears could not longer get into the same bed as Noddy

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If they're concerned about "criinal acts" in Snow White, I hope they never find out about Agatha Christie. :eek:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Jimmy Savile never got any complaints kissing sleeping,comatosed or dead bodies.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
This sort of stuff cracks me up. It is weird. Kissing someone sleeping who you don’t know. The funny bit is how angry people are getting about people saying it is weird. Imagine getting angry defending a kiss in a cartoon from decades ago. Although the best bit is that the people getting angry about it call other people a snowflake for pointing out that it is weird. The people shouting snowflake are getting angry defending a cartoon that is nothing to do with them.

Amazing time to be alive.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Never ceases to amaze me that people can get less furious about hungry kids being denied food by the Government than they do about someone going "kissing an unconscious woman you find in a forest...bit weird"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perspective. It's a fairground ride.

Time for the world's smallest violin. Again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For those of you red faced and livid with this latest bit of historic introspection with the inevitable 'that's just wrong' response; how would you like to wake up in the middle of the woods with Simon Jordan trying to tongue you?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
For those of you red faced and livid with this latest bit of historic introspection with the inevitable 'that's just wrong' response; how would you like to wake up in the middle of the woods with Simon Jordan trying to tongue you?

When you put it like that

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Or Neil Simon or Jordan or Simon Cowell or Jordan Simone?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

"Launched in 1994, SFGATE.com was one of the first large-market media sites in the world and served as the exclusive digital home of the San Francisco Chronicle for 19 years. ... SFGATE currently has a staff of 29. "

Anyway, what the world is really talking about is the unbridled joy of the owners of a stolen dog, found and returned, in Faversham:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/joy-as-family-reunited-with-stolen-dog-246671/

Make it a meme!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Not to mention realising, before you fell asleep you had a pound coin in your pocket and now for some reason only 10p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here