Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Bill Gates Divorce...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Surely with that nano-chip in her Covid injection he should have more control over her

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did he try turning her off and on again?

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Could be a messy divorce, wonder who will get the last word, I am sure their respective lawyers will excel themselves...

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
One of my mates went down the acrimonious divore route and it went to court. The day of the hearing was the couples 25th wedding anniversary. I suppose that looking on the bright side it was a nice, neat ending.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Must be hard for Mrs Gates just to be left with the Villa in Malibu, the penthouse in Manhattan , the House in aspen , house in south of France and the penthouse in Rome as well as having to share the maids , gardeners , & private chefs with her husband oh and the £500m paid into her bank account . Tough life .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Must be hard for Mrs Gates just to be left with the Villa in Malibu, the penthouse in Manhattan , the House in aspen , house in south of France and the penthouse in Rome as well as having to share the maids , gardeners , & private chefs with her husband oh and the £500m paid into her bank account . Tough life .

Bearing in mind Bill Gates is estimated to be worth $79b I would expect more the that !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here