NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
not forgiven them for selling us Dirk Lehmann

But we could get the cutting edge technology that would bring deep fried Balti pies to the AMEX :drool:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Right now, 'on loan' players who we buy but loan back get to go to South American or European clubs. Places where it's warm. How do you buy a player and promise a loan period to Scotland?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
The article also says that we have links with Coventry City already. That was news to me. Is it true or is it because we have recently loaned them a couple of players ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Old news. This link has been in place since the 60's when I had my Albion Subbuteo team and linked up with Hibernian for my Scottish team because we shared the same strip. We had the blue version and Hibs had the green. Could this see a return to our blue strip with white sleeves as worn by one of my early heroes, Charlie Livesey?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH I'd be down for this

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
How I feel about this depends on what "link up" means in this context

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The article also says that we have links with Coventry City already. That was news to me. Is it true or is it because we have recently loaned them a couple of players ?

Guessing the only formal links we have are the loans of Ostigard and Gyokeres. Have we loaned them anyone else recently?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here