Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worsst Bromwich Strip

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Weird fans who insist on Willy waving that they’re the ‘real Albion’ every time we’re playing them - nobody from BHA even bothers to comment - always makes me cringe a bit! Bye bye Baggies (again) :wave:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
The green and yellow one always reminds me of a bag of crisps from the 80s.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Weird fans who insist on Willy waving that they’re the ‘real Albion’ every time we’re playing them - nobody from BHA even bothers to comment - always makes me cringe a bit! Bye bye Baggies (again) :wave:

The "boing boing" is very appropriate as they bounce continually between the Premier League and Championship like some QR coded Norwich.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This conversation wouldn't be complete without this fella

Boilerman.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Looks like a bad Noocassle strip gone wrong......

Fit for the Championship IMHO....

TNBA

TTF

Having watched the WBA game yesterday - which I really enjoyed, I did think that as we also have "stripes", I'm so glad we've never had that arrangement. More bar-codie than bar-codes!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think their kit is ok, especially compared to many, and in particular, our 20/21 abomination.

Puma make much better kits than Nike.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well they may have a point, they were inaugural members of the Football League!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes know all that, but they don’t need to get a complex over something so petty.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Er, they've been wearing it all season, people. Have you only just noticed?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Having watched the WBA game yesterday - which I really enjoyed, I did think that as we also have "stripes", I'm so glad we've never had that arrangement. More bar-codie than bar-codes!

Oh we've donned some equally grotesque ones over the years. Even more so if you take into account change strips that should never have seen the light of day. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here