Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teenager in court for Maupay threat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jesus H Christ on a bike - Why, just why?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Made all the more ironic by the fact Maupay inadvertently saved Arsenal's season and netted them £20m from Villa a couple of months later.

An odd set of circumstances to find yourself in a Singapore jail - shudder.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
****ish kiddo.

Also who the **** got Bernd Leno as his favorite player. Indicator that something is very wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yep .....and this is the king of mentally deficient moron the BBC are trying to fade into British society.......most of these racist remarks and dumb threats are made by fuknuckles from half way round the globe ....pathetic , just find them , out them , then give them a year in boob........job done.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We probably all said or did regrettable things as a teenager if I was the player involved an apology would be enough. Saying that if it was a 40 plus idiot throw him in the slammer for year.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
For a moment I thought it was going to be one of our fans after another miss.....

Same here. I was expecting the story to read...

"<redacted>, a frequent poster on fan website North Stand Chat, was in court today after starting yet another completely unnecessary poll as to whether Maupay is up to standard for an EPL striker and taking things one step further..."

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
yep .....and this is the king of mentally deficient moron the BBC are trying to fade into British society.......most of these racist remarks and dumb threats are made by fuknuckles from half way round the globe ....pathetic , just find them , out them , then give them a year in boob........job done.
What has the BBC got to do with it?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
We probably all said or did regrettable things as a teenager if I was the player involved an apology would be enough. Saying that if it was a 40 plus idiot throw him in the slammer for year.
Your attitude towards death threats aimed at children, is far more tolerant than mine.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Singapore still has the birch for corporal punishment. That should suffice.

Alternatively give him 10 years in the slammer knocking off a year for every time the loyal gooner has attended the Emirates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here