Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion shirts artwork

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I like the style of this artwork. It includes all/most of my favourite shirts since I started following the Albion in '78.

But, ugh, the inclusion of the current away shirt is really annoying. So many nicer Amex shirts to have chosen over the past few years. Grrrr!

(FWIW, I would have chosen the Volt away kit, or fat-striped 18/19 home kit)

TK-Brighton-A2-for-web_1024x1024.jpg

Anyway, it's available here...

https://www.terrykneeshaw.com/produ...-a-seagulls-collection?variant=39328863420550

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Fantastic artwork.
Im guessing the away shirt is there because they have gone for the this seasons home and away kit and worked backwards from that.
They have done a good job I think of choosing good kits whilst ensuring the artwork has a broad range of colours of which the away kit certainly adds to.
I like it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
it's the TSB home shirt that's my fave, (2nd from the left in the 2nd row of pic). Mind you, it would need to be worn with plain colour shorts, not the monstrosity that were blue and white striped, that complimented it at the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The current away kit is around the worst for quite a while, only memorable for being so blandly boring

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very nice.

Speaking of shirts, when are new kits usually revealed? I have a vague memory its usually before the season ends?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Great stuff.

To this day I still look at that ist logo and think it looks absolute pony and that an 11 year old could've designed something better

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very nice.

Speaking of shirts, when are new kits usually revealed? I have a vague memory its usually before the season ends?

Yes.

We unveiled this season’s home kit in the final away game of last season, at Burnley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sacrilegious Stat still has warm feelings for Sandtex away.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I like the style of this artwork. It includes all/most of my favourite shirts since I started following the Albion in '78.

But, ugh, the inclusion of the current away shirt is really annoying. So many nicer Amex shirts to have chosen over the past few years. Grrrr!

(FWIW, I would have chosen the Volt away kit, or fat-striped 18/19 home kit)

View attachment 136313

Anyway, it's available here...

https://www.terrykneeshaw.com/produ...-a-seagulls-collection?variant=39328863420550

Quite liked the Vicente slime green and black away kit!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Very nice, very tempted. Anyone else agree that Danny Welbeck looks best from our squad in the current home kit? Looks made for him.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Quite liked the Vicente slime green and black away kit!

Yes, good shout. Although wouldn't be v representative to have two "Brighton & Hove Jobs" shirts, I guess.

Most of the choices are spot on. I assume the artist queried a fan - or looked at threads on here.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think this has shown me why ive never loved one of our shirts except this season. I don't like stripes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's a stunning piece of art, has captured the essence of the shirts beautifully IMHO. What say you [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION]?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That's a stunning piece of art, has captured the essence of the shirts beautifully IMHO. What say you [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION]?

It’s an interesting choice of shirts, surprised he chose the shirt we lost at Wembley in, think the TSB would be a better choice of sponsor on that one. Beautifully painted but I guess no two people would make the same selection, hence it’ll always be a bit decisive.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yes, good shout. Although wouldn't be v representative to have two "Brighton & Hove Jobs" shirts, I guess.

Most of the choices are spot on. I assume the artist queried a fan - or looked at threads on here.

I don't think artist is an Albion fan. Since looking at the link I have been bombarded by ads on Facebook - there is a similar piece of artwork for all the PL teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here