Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby v Sheff Wed relegation decider

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If Rotherham win at Luton on Tuesday, that basically relegates Wednesday. Then if Wednesday beat Derby, they are down too. So Rotherham only need to win one, possibly.

Please let this happen.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sheffield Wednesday gave us the England Supporters Band. Such crimes can not go unpunished.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
If the punishment fitted the crime they’d be in the National League north.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think people are too quick to try to punish bad owners. Think of the fans as well.....

National League South it is with plenty of options for long away trips with expensive Southern beer

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So Derby County play Sunderland, Ipswich Town and Bolton Wanderers in their first fixtures next year.

Promoted not relegated.

Oh....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The fact that we want Derby to go down because they are Managed by Rooney - That just gives credence to Sky and other Media Outlets who flock to bestow Publicity or Credibility on Derby by virtue of Rooney being Manager.

It justifies him getting the job in the first place without experience of Management because the Media / Publicity he brings will bring in Sponsorship and Endorsement Revenue. It's like those TV Ads with Michael Parkinson or Gloria Hunniford endorsing those TV ads for ''Over 50s Plans'' - I bet none of them need ''Over 50s Plans'' but they are happy to take the companies cash to advertise them, whether they are good value for money or not.

Celebrity Endorsements and Celebrity Affiliations tend to work and they tend to Capture Public Imagination and for the life of me I have never understood why normal sensible people never just take a step and think about things more logically than following something or somebody blindly.

Rant Over - I agree. I hope Rooney gets relegated, he said as he chased after the Pied Piper marching ahead of him :)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The fact that we want Derby to go down because they are Managed by Rooney - That just gives credence to Sky and other Media Outlets who flock to bestow Publicity or Credibility on Derby by virtue of Rooney being Manager.

It justifies him getting the job in the first place without experience of Management because the Media / Publicity he brings will bring in Sponsorship and Endorsement Revenue. It's like those TV Ads with Michael Parkinson or Gloria Hunniford endorsing those TV ads for ''Over 50s Plans'' - I bet none of them need ''Over 50s Plans'' but they are happy to take the companies cash to advertise them, whether they are good value for money or not.

Celebrity Endorsements and Celebrity Affiliations tend to work and they tend to Capture Public Imagination and for the life of me I have never understood why normal sensible people never just take a step and think about things more logically than following something or somebody blindly.

Rant Over - I agree. I hope Rooney gets relegated, he said as he chased after the Pied Piper marching ahead of him :)

I think most people on here want them to go down for behaving like c**s when they beat us in the playoffs.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If Rotherham win at Luton on Tuesday, that basically relegates Wednesday. Then if Wednesday beat Derby, they are down too. So Rotherham only need to win one, possibly.

Please let this happen.

In fact, Rotherham need only win one of two games. A to Luton who are 12th and will finish 12th so on the beach. A to Cardiff who are 8th and 10 pts off the play offs so on the beach. Rotherham are 22nd having drawn their last but lost the previous 5. BUT beat QPR 3:1 seven games ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here