Votes: 4 4.8%
  • AN Other

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So we’re 99% safe with four games to go. Who would you most like to get game time between now and the end of the season?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Best XI

Playing Wolves & West Ham at the right time

If Arsenal make the final,they're be there for the taking

Highest finish possible for me

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So we’re 99% safe with four games to go. Who would you most like to get game time between now and the end of the season?

I think it would be unwise to underestimate the impact this has on attracting players, especially from abroad. I wonder how many prospects perennial strugglers Brighton have failed to get over the line. I would really like to see the calibre of player progressive mid-table Brighton can attract.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
well on the basis that Bissouma is seemingly off, i would like to see Caicedo dropped into the deep end! More of Moder and the other Pole. And Iziquerdo.

Yeah, you’re right about Moder. I’d throw in Ali J too after yesterday but I was thinking more about blooding the yoof.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think it would be unwise to underestimate the impact this has on attracting players, especially from abroad. I wonder how many prospects perennial strugglers Brighton have failed to get over the line. I would really like to see the calibre of player progressive mid-table Brighton can attract.

Sure, but they don’t necessarily have to start. Would a 20 minute cameo from Karbownik really threaten our chances of finishing 14th?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A few of them, starting and from the bench.

Caciedo alongside Bissouma.
Karbo for BDB.......
Zeqiri for Maupay or Welbeck

Perhaps Tau as well.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Every position up the table is worth big bucks and in a time of financial hardship that money is important to the club. Having said that I would like to see zeqiri given a proper go and our new South American a run out.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sure, but they don’t necessarily have to start. Would a 20 minute cameo from Karbownik really threaten our chances of finishing 14th?

I don't know and yes there are a few prospects I would like to see, but the mid table is pretty tight and a haul of say 7 points from our remaining games, would make a huge difference. On balance I can wait for pre-season to watch prospects.

el punal

When League positions count in millions awarded to clubs the higher up the table they finish the answer is simple. You choose your best team with your best players to do the job. The luxury of putting on development squad or fringe players to test their ability is a high risk strategy that may or may not come off. If successful then fine and dandy. If, because of their inexperience, the team drops a position it could cost the club a hefty wedge.

I do wonder, in that case, how Graham Potter and Tony Bloom would see it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
With our current inability to take seemingly straightforward chances, subject to fitness, I'm surprised Andone hasn't been mentioned.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With our current inability to take seemingly straightforward chances, subject to fitness, I'm surprised Andone hasn't been mentioned.
I suspect that is because it is unclear that he will be fit enough as there are just 3 weeks of the season left.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I think now is certainly the time to experiment. I for one would very much like to see us reintroduce the 3 player corner routine again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here