Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dan Burn

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I’ve shuddered with fear during some of his appearances particularly Wolves but today he looked absolutely solid.

Well played BDB!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Great game today. Wasn't it his header that put the Leeds defence under all sorts of pressure resulting in DW's superb goal?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Played great last 2 games he has started.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Was very good today - handled the annoying little kid who came on and dribbled a lot in the second half. Was also remarkably violent under the guise of accidental!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Agree, he was outstanding today. Headed away every ball into the box and galloped forward really well. Some excellent break up play and nice skills

If we didn't already have a giraffe in our back catalogue, I think that would be a good nickname.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BDB was my Man of the Match today

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Played very well today but he is still a heart in the mouth player to watch when up against pace, if Traore is matched up against him in the next game could be an uncomfortable watch

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The Wolves game was poor and the Leicester game quite poor as well, other than that he's been very solid for the most part. Unfortunately people are only willing to acknowledge this for a few hours before they return to their previous takes that he is garbage.

He is a very decent PL defender and GP was 200% correct when he said that people throwing shit in BDBs direction know feck all about football.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
The Wolves game was poor and the Leicester game quite poor as well, other than that he's been very solid for the most part. Unfortunately people are only willing to acknowledge this for a few hours before they return to their previous takes that he is garbage.

He is a very decent PL defender and GP was 200% correct when he said that people throwing shit in BDBs direction know feck all about football.

Also at fault for the Arsenal goal too. But I’m not a BDB hater. He’s been good for us and had a good game today.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The ball to Veltman was our best cross so far this season

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Leaps and bounds better than the player I saw playing for Fulham a few years back.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Can struggle against top drawer players but Leeds haven’t got any so was a walk in the park for him today.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Credit where its due, he was very good today.....in fact it was a giant performance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here