Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Biesla smashing our seats!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The mastermind bucket percher spun around on seeing Welbz bury his team and slammed one of our lovely seats. It looked like he broke it to me because he hit the top/back section and it snapped back before lurching forward again. I wish he’d kicked the bucket instead.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it looked like the seats had give in them. They are for the players and backroom staff, not us plebs in the stands.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The mastermind bucket percher spun around on seeing Welbz bury his team and slammed one of our lovely seats. It looked like he broke it to me because he hit the top/back section and it snapped back before lurching forward again. I wish he’d kicked the bucket instead.

I’m all for banter against our opponent but wishing that well ...hes got a few more years in him :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tbf of the fat **** had sat on it he’d have broke it - but yes, disgraceful behaviour. I know he’s the best manager in the world, but he can’t take liberties. Hope he’s charged for it. (The cost of the seat)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I don’t understand why he spends most of the game crouched squatting over the turf looking like he’s struggling to force a constipated turd out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Hope not. That 6 points he donated this season is very much appreciated. Roll on next season. :albion2:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
And very undignified in defeat. In two games this season we have made them look ordinary.
Miserable twunt.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not seen a manager lose it on our touch line since that MANIAC Hughton kicked off every week

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He is such a wonderful, caring manager that he decided to wreck a part of the stadium as their fans weren't there to do it to the toilets.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
He loves sitting on the shitter though.

shit.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He must have piles or at the very least an itchy arse.
He can't even be bothered to learn a single word of English, even I can speak a bit of Spanish (and Greek)

I can talk crap.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He is such a wonderful, caring manager that he decided to wreck a part of the stadium as their fans weren't there to do it to the toilets.

If anything good has come out of Covid it is that Leeds fans could not go to Bellend Road on their first season back in the top flight
Most fans give it the billy big bollox in their first season, all loud and singing, but Leeds fans would have been unbearable.
I really hope they do a Sheffield United next season, play crap and go down in front of their mouth almighty fans.
(although today would have been nice after the double)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here