Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U18s v palace

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Given the final coming up what team didn’t we put out?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Well done Palace for introducing some youth into their structure. First team - decrepit; manager - decrepit; stadium - decrepit. Sorry if I sound a bit biased.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A Elite Performance from the young Eagles, as they demolished their rivals with ease.
Hopefully Fulham slip up, and we win the title.
The future does look promising, with our new Academy producing the goods in its first season.
Well done boys.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A Elite Performance from the young Eagles, as they demolished their rivals with ease.
Hopefully Fulham slip up, and we win the title.
The future does look promising, with our new Academy producing the goods in its first season.
Well done boys.

Post when you're winning you only post when you're winning!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2-0 was the only score that mattered yesterday - our youth teams are doing extremely well. Seems the scum have an initiative to get the blud crew gangs off the grimey streets of Croydon to cut their incredibly high levels of crime and get them playing football, so the u18s aren’t bad. I’d imagine BHA used it more as a scouting / child sponsor adoption type exercise to see which of their bluds we’d take down to our state of the art facilities.

Heard the strapline of their push at the local youth clubs was ‘Don’t mug a granny, play for a club of fannys’ or something. Seems to have worked.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
2-0 was the only score that mattered yesterday - our youth teams are doing extremely well. Seems the scum have an initiative to get the blud crew gangs off the grimey streets of Croydon to cut their incredibly high levels of crime and get them playing football, so the u18s aren’t bad. I’d imagine BHA used it more as a scouting / child sponsor adoption type exercise to see which of their bluds we’d take down to our state of the art facilities.

Heard the strapline of their push at the local youth clubs was ‘Don’t mug a granny, play for a club of fannys’ or something. Seems to have worked.

Ah you’re back sheebo. Did Brighton win by chance?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ah you’re back sheebo. Did Brighton win by chance?

That's rich coming from you, you sad no mark. Used to only come on here when the Surrey boys won. Now having to rely on the kids to win.

Phone your only mate and ask him for a tug.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That's rich coming from you, you sad no mark. Used to only come on here when the Surrey boys won. Now having to rely on the kids to win.

Phone your only mate and ask him for a tug.

You seem my only mate on here, is that a offer?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We’ve got high hopes for quite a few of them. Maybe not next season though :)

It’s very rare you get whole groups that break into a first team together no matter how good they are. You still will need to show a structured pathway and integrate them in the next level and the into the 1st team. If 1/2 of that group make 1st team football at Palace in the PL you would have done well.
Sell a few along though you might be able to afford the new stand

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Christ, what a sad prick.

Saturday and Sunday night on a Bank Holiday weekend. NSC is it's only outlet.

And Monday to come , I bet you can’t wait .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here