Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Chris - Retribution please

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If Forest beat Wednesday lunchtime, Massive and their mobile phone light waving fans will be welcoming Cheltenham Town next season.

Sid_james.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Haven't 'we' won enough, already?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
People say we hold on to a grudge too long. But if the feeling of disgust and loathing at the actions of a section of their supporters is not fair reason, tough.
I want them to drop through the leagues

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears" - Ghengis Khan

So to answer your question, no.

I don't imagine Mr Khan would have rattled around the bottom 6 of the Premier League for 4 full seasons before finally giving way to the inevitable and returning to Hillsborough on equal terms.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I will laugh. A lot.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I don't imagine Mr Khan would have rattled around the bottom 6 of the Premier League for 4 full seasons before finally giving way to the inevitable and returning to Hillsborough on equal terms.

He would probably have been sacked for sending the team out on horseback against Man City. Especially as they would probably have still beaten us.

Jimmy Grimble

I’ve never felt more footballing retribution than when we beat them 2-1 at The Amex in the promotion year. That night couldn’t have gone any better.

Not to mention we beat them away that year as well.

Amusing to see them relegated but our retribution has been done.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Love Chris. Just switched it on, and they’re interviewing him about Sheff Wednesday. And literally the first words I hear: “they’re a good footballing side…”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Funny thing is a lot of Nottingham fans wants their own team to lose today since that would make life more difficult for Wayne Rooneys Derby

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve never felt more footballing retribution than when we beat them 2-1 at The Amex in the promotion year. That night couldn’t have gone any better.

Not to mention we beat them away that year as well.

Amusing to see them relegated but our retribution has been done.

:clap2:

Brighton and Hove Albion fans - never knowingly punching up.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I hope it goes to the last match ... Derby at home to Massive May 8th !

Expect a punditry cliche overload about how two great clubs have fallen so far but, no fans = reduced tensions, no tears and no punch ups.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here